Thread: Feeling Guilty

Default Feeling Guilty

[removed]

I have a diaper on right now..I feel so guilty for wearing it
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 07-Jun-2011 at 20:24. Reason: Removed personal add

what?? not even an intro? I'm glad another person joined, but give an intro or no one here will bother with you

Your too anxious to write an introduction, but you decide to make a creepy thread? Wow... I hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by reigndeer View Post
    what?? not even an intro? I'm glad another person joined, but give an intro or no one here will bother with you
    That's my line! I just didn't want to be rude, so I didn't say it. But if everybody else does it

Well then your time here has been pointless, congratulations.

Good luck in the future.

crazykittensmile

Hi pinkgigglybaby. Please be aware that we are a bit different from other AB/DL sites; we are not a meet-up or dating site and as such do not allow personal ads. We are a support site and instead encourage thoughtful and interesting discussion. May I suggest that you have a look at the rules and then the Primer for New Members to get a better idea of what adisc is all about

To our established members; whilst posting an introduction is encouraged it is not compulsory for new members. It is helpful to point new members in the direction of the greetings/introductions forum in a friendly manner, but it is not helpful, welcoming or kind to push an introduction onto new members, suggest that we are not willing to support new members until they have written an introduction or otherwise be rude to new members. If you cannot respond to a thread in a kind or helpful manner then please consider moving on instead of being rude or hostile to other members.