Thread: Hello All.

Default Hello All.

Hi, I'm Fred and I wear diapers, but diapers are not my life... they are a part of it.

That out of the way, I also love plants and gardening, outdoors activities like fishing and kayaking, old punk rock, aquariums, and Psychology.

I am always looking for an insight as to why I am the way I am (especially why the diaper part keeps popping back up), because I feel that we need to understand our motivations. Hopefully by discussing with others and reading the back posts I can find out why this part of me wants to wear and keeps coming back.

Thanks.

Ramones, X, Black Flag, Flipper, DagNasty, GBH, Exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by FredFark View Post

I am always looking for an insight as to why I am the way I am (especially why the diaper part keeps popping back up), because I feel that we need to understand our motivations. Hopefully by discussing with others and reading the back posts I can find out why this part of me wants to wear and keeps coming back.

Thanks.
    I'm into psychology for the same reasons you are, finding out who we are and why we are is a topic that interests me as well.

Did you take psych in school, or do you read up as much as you can?

Welcome, btw!!