Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the weird things we do.

Default the weird things we do.

I was going through some boxes because I was bored. This broken leg is driving me crazy. I found a box full of baby stuff from when I was a TB. In it were some old diapers that don't fit any more, just my luck. My first paci and bottles I took from my little sister after she outgrew them and a tape full of old diaper commercials. When I was a TB I would tape diaper commercials any time they would come on TV LOL. So have any of you done something like this?
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Jun-2011 at 22:39. Reason: edited for clarity

Oh yeah. I used to keep a binder of diaper advertisements I found when I was a (very confused and lost) teenager. My mom found it one day...and...well, I prefer not to remember that day.

Now, I don't so much look at that episode, or most of the things we *B/DL/BFs do as being 'weird', but rather as quite amazing. The fact that we have enough mental capacity to recognize these feelings within us and find away to cope with it in a non-self-destructive manner is amazing. I find it a fascinating evolution of our sentience. The fact that we support each other and collectively learn to cope with it, preventing it from becoming an all-consuming force, is even more remarkable.

So, don't see these 'things' we do as 'weird.' See it as being an exploration of the infinitely complex facets that come with surviving as a miraculous, awe-inspiring arrangement of molecules (to get totally spacey on you...lol)

When I was in grade school, my mom went back to work. When I came home from school I would get the Sears catalog and turn to the baby section, just so I could see pictures of diapers and plastic pants. Good times.

Supersam1223

I know how it feels sitting at home doing nothing, when I broke my leg I spent my time getting fat and playing 100s of hours of Xbox 360

I can't say I've done anything like that ... yet, you never know what the future shall hold.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I know how it feels sitting at home doing nothing, when I broke my leg I spent my time getting fat and playing 100s of hours of Xbox 360

I can't say I've done anything like that ... yet, you never know what the future shall hold.

Back about 3 months ago when i was really sick with the flu, I stayed home from school for about a week and a half, during this time I played tons of COD: Black Ops and it busted the disc drive in my xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Back about 3 months ago when i was really sick with the flu, I stayed home from school for about a week and a half, during this time I played tons of COD: Black Ops and it busted the disc drive in my xbox.
    Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal0ispwnd View Post
    Fail.
    Hahahahahaha lol it WAS a fail

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Oh yeah. I used to keep a binder of diaper advertisements I found when I was a (very confused and lost) teenager. My mom found it one day...and...well, I prefer not to remember that day.

Now, I don't so much look at that episode, or most of the things we *B/DL/BFs do as being 'weird', but rather as quite amazing. The fact that we have enough mental capacity to recognize these feelings within us and find away to cope with it in a non-self-destructive manner is amazing. I find it a fascinating evolution of our sentience. The fact that we support each other and collectively learn to cope with it, preventing it from becoming an all-consuming force, is even more remarkable.

So, don't see these 'things' we do as 'weird.' See it as being an exploration of the infinitely complex facets that come with surviving as a miraculous, awe-inspiring arrangement of molecules (to get totally spacey on you...lol)
    I second this and, great post! Also I still cant get over how cute your fursona is! It make's me incredibly jealous!

ya it is cute onecho your avatar is cute to jter42.

Always used to check out the baby sections of new Montgomery Wards and Sears catalogs when they would come out. Now when I come across those older catalogs I cut those pages out, put them in clear protective covers, and save them in a 3-ring binder. I've got several from the late-60s to early-70s, along with some vintage toy catalog pages purchased off ebay.

~Pramrider