Thread: Birthdays?

tb123

Default Birthdays?

has anyone ever come up with the idea that we should give some kind of b-day gift to eachother on our birthdays? just a thought.......

I for one dislike birthdays more and more, especially as my 52nd rapidly approaches. Birthdays are often acknowledged here and I appreciate the good will & sentiment but an actual gift would be awkward. Of course it would be nice to get my VIP status reinstated...
    Last edited by Nam Repaid; 08-Jun-2011 at 02:31. Reason: Typo, no strange formatting doubling word not doubled

Pfft, I'm pretty sure that the only people that still know the exact date of my birthday are my family, and I'd rather they ignore it.

My last birthday I worked and had school, so basically got to stay away from anyone that knew it was my birthday for the entire day.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Pfft, I'm pretty sure that the only people that still know the exact date of my birthday are my family, and I'd rather they ignore it.

My last birthday I worked and had school, so basically got to stay away from anyone that knew it was my birthday for the entire day.
    And wasn't that a special birthday, as in the age you've reached? Where you were supposed to do a few things you weren't allowed to do the day before? Or is my Swiss Cheese Memory playing tricks on me?

Well, it's my birthday in July (less than a month away now!) and it'll be my 21st! If anyone wants to send me love and hugs on my birthday then I'll be free!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Well, it's my birthday in July (less than a month away now!) and it'll be my 21st! If anyone wants to send me love and hugs on my birthday then I'll be free!
    I absolutely will...once I figure out how to wrap love and hugs in bubble wrap

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    And wasn't that a special birthday, as in the age you've reached? Where you were supposed to do a few things you weren't allowed to do the day before? Or is my Swiss Cheese Memory playing tricks on me?
    Still haven't done any gambling, nor have I voted. Oh well.

Can't drink until my next birthday, and I'll be far away from anyone who knows it when it happens, thankfully.