Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blurting it out!

Default Blurting it out!

Has anyone ever just had an urge in the back of your head to just blurt out in a normal conversation or online chat, that you are wearing a diaper or on Adisc or something of that nature.

I don't want to tell anyone, but it always seems like its in the back of my mind. Like i will be talking to someone on the phone and just want to say, "Yeah i'm on my way home, just going to kick my shoes off, put on a diaper and suck on my paci for a while before going to bed"

I have to mentally censor myself while talking.

---------- Post added at 02:57 ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 ----------

I think it's ADISC's fault. because i have opened up on here so much lately. I feel like i should be more open in RL, too. But i don't actually want to in real life.

teamaster

Yes

I'll be honest, I don't indulge in AB/DL enough for it to become the norm - so I haven't ever been close to admitting it sorry... That said, I can understand that the openness of the community can make it difficult to remember not everyone is comfortable with the lifestyle!

Well it was kind of weird. I was on Adisc for about 3 months with only an intro. And after reading on the forums for 3 months, something just clicked in my mind and i went from 1 post to 40 in one week. And i really enjoy talking about it, but now i can't turn off whatever click on a week ago. I am very afraid it is going to blurt out. I guess i can just chuckle it off and say just kidding. But it's worrisome.

Tbh, either take time away from the site, or try your hardest to reinforce that the real world is not ADISC - literally when you come off the site, spend 5 mins reminding yourself the AB you is back hidden for now.

If you are a South Park fan, watch Le Petit Tourette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - it'll give a fair amount of motivation to control that switch!

I actually was thinking about that when i started this thread. And how nice it would be in the world if all the pedo's killed themselves.

---------- Post added at 05:21 ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 ----------

I know what it was. All of the spring finales ended and i had nothing to watch on Hulu, so i started spending more time here.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    I don't want to tell anyone, but it always seems like its in the back of my mind. Like i will be talking to someone on the phone and just want to say, "Yeah i'm on my way home, just going to kick my shoes off, put on a diaper and suck on my paci for a while before going to bed"

I have to mentally censor myself while talking.

---------- Post added at 02:57 ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 ----------

I think it's ADISC's fault. because i have opened up on here so much lately. I feel like i should be more open in RL, too. But i don't actually want to in real life.
    I've been feeling the exact same way this last week... Weird.
    I've indulged my AB side a hell of a lot lately, and have frequented ADISC more too (170ish posts up to 240ish)...
    And yes, when some online person asks, or more commonly an ex of mine who texts and doesn't know... When they ask "What you up to?", the urge to tell them the truth that I'm sitting chilling in front of the TV in a diaper and a onesie with my teddy is incredible.

Considering it now, I think I've even tried to steer the conversation towards being able to tell them... Testing the water, so to speak... But I haven't done it.

Mentally censoring oneself. The exact words I put to it the other day.

So yeah, you're totally not alone! Hang on in there, and don't let it slip!

Dan x

P.S Also, nice to see a thread that isn't "OMG I soooooo wanna tell everyone" but rather the more mature side of the emotional balance. I think a *censored* for you
    Last edited by DanDanSuperman; 07-Jun-2011 at 10:17. Reason: Because of some stupid, nonsensical rule...

crazykittensmile

The reputation system on adisc is designed to be anonymous, and as such it is not permitted to discuss specific reputation given/received on the public forums. Publicly discussing reputation could compromise the validity of the system so please may I remind members not to talk publicly about reputation they have given or received on the forums.

Ahem.

Amended. (See above)

*bows gracefully to Your Royal Highness*