Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Cartoon

Default Favorite Cartoon

I know that i see a lot of pokemon fans on here, but what other great cartoons do you watch while regressing?

Lately i have been watching Sonic X on Hulu. I used to love coming home after school and watching Sonic the hedgehog and Megaman. but i have not been able to find the megaman cartoons online.

My cousin LOVED "My Little Pony". I was more into "Pound Puppies" at that time though. But watching that video made me remember Pound Puppies. Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    My cousin LOVED "My Little Pony". I was more into "Pound Puppies" at that time though. But watching that video made me remember Pound Puppies. Thanks
    Yeah, this My Little Pony is around a trillion times better then those like 22 mins commercials from the 80's or 90's.

Also here's what your pound puppies are up to.

I grew up in the late 80s, early 90s. So that would be the time frame i was regressing to. And as a boy, i never really cared for MLP. Why you always have to be arguing with me. It is ok to have different opinions, ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    I grew up in the late 80s, early 90s. So that would be the time frame i was regressing to. And as a boy, i never really cared for MLP. Why you always have to be arguing with me. It is ok to have different opinions, ain't it.
    If you think I was / have been arguing with me I honestly have no idea what to tell you.

Sorry... It just seemed that way cause last night you were telling me how wrong i was for liking Pirates of the Caribean and today i'm wrong for liking pound puppies. I guess i am just reading it in a different tone than you are meaning it to be in...

i watch chip and dale-rescue rangers alot and ive just started MLP

Aw thats another great one. I feel like i am re-living my childhood now. I don't even have to look up the video, i have the theme song burned into the back of my mind..... chip chip chip chip chip and dale, rescue rangers!!!!!

i've got the DVD box set, one way to wind up the parents watching that when i get home from work (about 2 in the morning)