Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: why bondage?

gamebaby

Default why bondage?

i realy questiond diaper bondige so i though i might ask. so please explain why you like bondige. persinoly i dont like it becuse it would make me feel powerless in my choice of being tb.

I like it because I like the feeling of someone overpowering me. Makeing me do what they want. Its realy hard to explain.

A major point of bondage is to feel helpless. Not that you are forced to wear diapers, that usually does not directly relate to bondage.

It's what RainbowMommy and Baby_Mike have said...

I like the idea of giving up control (and being at someone elses' whim). Although diapers are a separate thing for me, they tie in really well with bondage because it's one more thing you don't have any control over..(nothing like having *no choice* but to go in your diaper ).

I would say bondage is a much stronger fetish with me. Diapers are more of a mix between fetish and comfort.

Another thing about being "powerless", and with every fetish/kink/ or even non-seuxal pasttime, you have the right and responsibility to say no. I don't think most *B/DL have safe words, but when you start thinking about bondage/ other BDSM, you have to set up a way to let someone know you are done doing whatever it is you were doing.

I guess I like the feeling of restraint and powerless...It's so nice for some reason, and I've always liked that feeling

Countdown

Exactly what everyone else said. Making someone feel restrained, under control, or powerless.

I don't like bondage. I don't like being controlled or restrained or feeling powerless.

Once you get into bondage it alot of fun, try doing self bondage, but be careful you don't want anyone to find you, unless your into humiliation also.

With self bondage you get that helpless feeling, with the freedom to let yourself out at anytime, I'v been doing it since I was a teen, you just have to make sure you always leave a way out, weather it's a knife to cut yourself out, or you just tie yourself so you can untie the knots.

Just never tie anything around your neck, you can cut off your bloodflow and pass out, and be careful how you tie your wrists, you can starve the bloodflow and cause numbness, makeing you hands usless.

Have fun but be careful......

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Once you get into bondage it alot of fun, try doing self bondage, but be careful you don't want anyone to find you, unless your into humiliation also.

With self bondage you get that helpless feeling, with the freedom to let yourself out at anytime, I'v been doing it since I was a teen, you just have to make sure you always leave a way out, weather it's a knife to cut yourself out, or you just tie yourself so you can untie the knots.

Just never tie anything around your neck, you can cut off your bloodflow and pass out, and be careful how you tie your wrists, you can starve the bloodflow and cause numbness, makeing you hands usless.

Have fun but be careful......
    Yup, I've tried it before. Never really got into it. But I suppose it is wrong to assume you don't like something without ever trying it.

It brings you back to the time you were a helpless infant dependant on your parents and unable to choose whether they nurtured or abused you. The diaper thing brings you partway there with less risk. Generally parents are there more for a baby than a child and that being special feeling is locked in inaccessible memory. It feels good. It feels right, diapers and submission, but you can't put your finger on just why. That's because were longing for that safe secure feeling we can't really remember from when we were a baby that is locked up deep in our subconscious mind.

IMHO

Nam