Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (UK) Primark joy!

Default (UK) Primark joy!

I was in Primark today and I found they're carrying cheap versions of those drop-crotch sweatshirt sleeper/all in one tracksuit things that are so trendy at the moment! 20 and they do a white one with stars on. It's fantastic And the drop crotch means there's room in them for quite a nappy too...

Quote Originally Posted by tinyfish View Post
    I was in Primark today and I found they're carrying cheap versions of those drop-crotch sweatshirt sleeper/all in one tracksuit things that are so trendy at the moment! 20 and they do a white one with stars on. It's fantastic And the drop crotch means there's room in them for quite a nappy too...
    Are these in the Adult section? are they for men or women?

why are these trendy right now
    If I wasn't ABDL, I would hate any adult sized onesie or sleeper style clothing.

I intend to go exploring on Monday. I just wonder if my near Primark is big enough... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    Are these in the Adult section? are they for men or women?
    Adult, men's. There was the star print one I got and a navy blue one with white trim. They have (or at least had over winter, I didn't check today) some similar things in the womens' section too - I'm short/small enough that I fitted them and I have three adorable little fleece footed PJ things I got from there

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I intend to go exploring on Monday. I just wonder if my near Primark is big enough... Hmm...
    Well Metrocentre have them and thats not too far away for you. Lots of people are going up in lunchbreaks at college to buy them. Because they are quite popular your local one should have them too even if it is quite a lot smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Well Metrocentre have them and thats not too far away for you. Lots of people are going up in lunchbreaks at college to buy them. Because they are quite popular your local one should have them too even if it is quite a lot smaller.
    Thank you very much You have filled me with confidence!

kitten13

Do you mean drop crotch as in like a flap at the back side. I ahev tones of teh sleepers but its all the older oens if they have this new stly now i will defnatly get one.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten13 View Post
    Do you mean drop crotch as in like a flap at the back side. I ahev tones of teh sleepers but its all the older oens if they have this new stly now i will defnatly get one.
    No, unfortunately - I just mean the crotch is cut to hang low between your legs, like wearing a really baggy pair of trousers.