Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey peepz!

Default Hey peepz!

So, new here and all that bla bla bla basic stuff Figured I may as well introduce myself :P

Welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll like it here! Tell us some more about yourself. Like, umm... what stuff do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Welcome!! any hobbies? or maybe talk about your music taste. We wanna know all about you

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    We wanna know all about you
    That doesn't sound creepy AT all...!?

Welcome OP! What I wanna know is... Bath or shower? Also, vote here >> http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...th-shower.html

Lovely!

So tell us some more about yourself as a person.. What makes you laugh? What makes you angry? Do you have a favourite movie?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    That doesn't sound creepy AT all...!?

Welcome OP! What I wanna know is... Bath or shower? Also, vote here
    I AM creepy , Allready promoting your thread to new members... that's weak man *giggles* just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    I AM creepy , Allready promoting your thread to new members... that's weak man *giggles* just kidding
    Damn right! A bit of shameless self-promotion never did anyone any harm! Well... If you discount Hitler and that.

Least you admit you're creepy! The first step is admitting you have a problem, don'tcha know...

Start at the top... lol

@ShippoFox: Well, I enjoy Video Games, Music, Reading, etc. I'm a writer, but I generally only write furry.

@ShadowSparky Generally my music taste falls under anything alternative, but I'll listen to some stuff here and there. I can't guarantee I'd like a band just because of genre though :P

@DanDanSuperman Definitely bath...

@Raccoon: As of yet I haven't changed the description of my fursona as I'm relatively new to the diaper scene :P I don't have a picture either, just a description

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post

@DanDanSuperman Definitely bath...
    Excellent - then we shall be firm friends!