Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

Default Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy coming to the 360 also! Yay! I don't have to get a PS3 to play Final Fantasy XIII.
    Square Enix: Final Fantasy XIII Coming To Xbox 360

oh and a pretty new trailer
    http://kotaku.com/5025105/final-fant...the-e3-trailer

Awesome it's yesterday already!

I feel bad for Sony and Nintendo given each had really no games out for display at E3 and M$ goes and sticks this in Sony's face.

I want MGS4 on the 360 damn it!!

I still have yet to own either PS3 or the 360. I want to play MGS4 but I don't want to buy a PS3 to buy it. There's just not a lot of games I want for it. But FF13 coming to the 360 is really good news. I don't like Sony that much anymore due to physical defects of the products I have bought from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I want MGS4 on the 360 damn it!!

I still have yet to own either PS3 or the 360. I want to play MGS4 but I don't want to buy a PS3 to buy it. There's just not a lot of games I want for it. But FF13 coming to the 360 is really good news. I don't like Sony that much anymore due to physical defects of the products I have bought from them.

Although it was a rumour that MGS4 was coming to the 360.....Kojima has been reported to say that he dislikes Microsoft, and that MGS4 will not be on the 360 ever(I'll try to dig up some links, it was said a while back).

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Although it was a rumour that MGS4 was coming to the 360.....Kojima has been reported to say that he dislikes Microsoft, and that MGS4 will not be on the 360 ever(I'll try to dig up some links, it was said a while back).
    I see no reason at all why he would dislike Microsoft at all. Maybe its since he's Japanese and the X-Box family sucks in sales over there. Anyways as far as I know hes handed the whole Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear series to me there are two different series even if they are tied directly to each other. Such as linking Metal Gear from NES to Metal Gear AC!D 2.

But really I see no reason why Konami could not port any or all metal gear games to any system they want. They are the publisher and developer as far as I am aware of which is why there WILL be a Metal Gear Soild 5. MGS is a freaking cash cow to them and they will milk it until it dies in a burning pile of you know what. The same thing is going on with Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy was named since it was the very last game Squaresoft was going to make. Their games before that did not sell well at all. Since they they been putting out a new FF game every 2-4 years it seams.
    ----------------
    Now playing: NintendoWorldReport.com - Episode 106: Pre-E3 Special
    via FoxyTunes

.. that trailer was EPIC! i cant wait to get FFXIII even though ive never played it in my life

I saw that trailer two years ago, lol. Plus another one that was totally sick. I thought Sony had a pretty good E3 display. Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 looked fantastic. MAG Sounds... totally awesome despite the rather unoriginal name.

Other than Netflix and FFXIII, Micro's E3 conference wasn't too great (I lol'd at the Red octane guy though).

MAG looks interesting but I don't see how you can get 250+ people in one map in a first person shooter. I could see that working in a very simple game like counter strike. Also your going to have like 16-32 squads per team it seams. Also whats preventing teams from disbanding and having everyone do their own thing. If its anything like local multi-player in GTA:SA I think its going to suck.

Also Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3 are still my favorite games so far at E3.

----------------
    Now playing: NintendoWorldReport.com - RFN E3 08 Special: Day 1
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Yay! I don't have to get a PS3 to play Final Fantasy XIII.

my thoughts verbatim.

i'm excited like a schoolgirl