Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.k dl/ab online ordering

Default U.k dl/ab online ordering

Just thought i would post this for Uk DL/AB users. It lookes good for buying Diapers
    Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

Hi,

I recently bought a couple of pairs of plastic pants here.

* Delivery - fantastic
    * Price - very reasonable
    * Discreetness of package - you would never know what was inside
    * Value - excellent

So yes as a UK ABDL I would buy again from here!

I've tried Cuddlz - can't fault them for service, but the diapers themselves I found to be mediocre really... prefer Tena myself.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I've tried Cuddlz - can't fault them for service, but the diapers themselves I found to be mediocre really... prefer Tena myself.
    Quoted for truth!

The fact they don't have a small size anymore is annoying, I tried their medium size but it was just too big so couldn't wear it comfortably. I did test to see how much they could hold and they were excellent but I won't be ordering from them ever again until they get a small size.

I was warned off buying their newer disposables (thanks to deano13 for the advice there). Seems that Dan and riddle have had similar problems which is a shame really because the older ones without the prints were great.

I heard they were the same as Bambinos except for the tapes, idk =/

They have awesome service, send free samples out if you ask too!

That said, the old white nappies were basically Secure X-Plus / Bambinos, but the new printed nappies are terrible - they clump on one wetting, and they feel like they are stuffed with cotton wool; far too squishy and thin even before wetting!

the new printed nappies are terrible - they clump on one wetting, and they feel like they are stuffed with cotton wool; far too squishy and thin even before wetting!
    I think that I must have got the new version - they also had a rather unpleasant wood-pulp and glue smell.... (yes, I am complaining because a diaper didn't smell good...)