Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Well, this is the first ab/dl site that I've joined, and I'm honestly fairly new to the idea of diapers. It's not a lifelong fantasy of mine, but it is something I'm curious about, and I have lots of questions!

I'm 20 and married to a wonderful man, who is also my Daddy Dominant. I'm a little, and spend lots of free time coloring, playing with legos and watching cartoons. I also almost always have a paci in my mouth at home. Right now I don't have a job, I take care of the pets and keep the house clean. In a month or so we will be moving back to our hometown in Nebraska, and I will most likely return to my former career as a CNA, while learning to be a doula (birth support coach).

My non-ab/dl interests are vast, I enjoy anything that involves being outside and in nature. I also crochet, knit and embroider, and will get a sewing machine soon to add that. I love to cook and bake, read, play board games and card games. I also love talking about all the things my parents said not to: religion, politics, and sexuality.

I'm hoping to meet (online or in person) friends here to help me understand this particular kink better, as well as just being people to openly talk to about many things. I'm not sure how much I'll be writing here, but I definitely will be reading lots! Thanks for your time, hope everyone has a good weekend!

Great intro and also great profile info: both leave us knowing you better: not just your likes but your attitudes to things. Especially, I liked the upbeat tone to it; expressing how happy you are with how you have made your situation in life.

This is really, really inspirational: many here, especially young ones, have a hard time imagining that they can figure out a formula for life whereby they an be happy. That leads to a lot of depression, and adoption of extremes, such as " I want to ageplay therefore I must isolate myself and share my life with nobody or at best, one partner. (Phooey, says I)

There are all kinds of unorthodox solutions to intractable problems. Being unaware of these, or unable to formulate them implies to many such solutions don't exist. Your solution works for you; but it proves that a person can carve out their own niche, and decorate the space to their liking, and yet get along with the world in general.

I take my faith from many different places.
    Me too, sorta. My theology is detailed elsewhere (at its core, basically, I believe in something I call "God" because I have an imperative to do so, a natural inclination, and doing so makes me happy. I do not ascribe definite ideas as to "His" nature 'cause he aint tellin')

Since I was young I could not see how the devout Buddhist was going straight to hell, and that Christianity had a monopoly on The Word of God. It also seemed to me if a thing as mentioned in one holy book was God's Own Truth how it could be less of a truth for being quoted in some other holy book . Never mind sins of the flesh

I do believe that in case there is truth to religion, there are some (just a few) things we might say about such a faith, chiefly that the test of whether "yer doin' it right" is whether it helps you get along with the world better, whether hou are happier and stronger for it: whether it adds to your life or whether it makes you miserable. (Guess where I stand.)
    Oh, and while we are assuming "God" - I say "God loves the atheist." If I am wrong on that then the atheist is going straight to hell and God is the author of the Darwin Awards. So mote it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Me too, sorta. My theology is detailed elsewhere (at its core, basically, I believe in something I call "God" because I have an imperative to do so, a natural inclination, and doing so makes me happy. I do not ascribe definite ideas as to "His" nature 'cause he aint tellin')

Since I was young I could not see how the devout Buddhist was going straight to hell, and that Christianity had a monopoly on The Word of God. It also seemed to me if a thing as mentioned in one holy book was God's Own Truth how it could be less of a truth for being quoted in some other holy book . Never mind sins of the flesh

I do believe that in case there is truth to religion, there are some (just a few) things we might say about such a faith, chiefly that the test of whether "yer doin' it right" is whether it helps you get along with the world better, whether hou are happier and stronger for it: whether it adds to your life or whether it makes you miserable. (Guess where I stand.)
    Oh, and while we are assuming "God" - I say "God loves the atheist." If I am wrong on that then the atheist is going straight to hell and God is the author of the Darwin Awards. So mote it be.
    That was all really well put, thanks Raccoon! I went to Unitarian church as a kid, which was great because they basically said "we have no idea what's going on, so everyone can pose their own ideas." My mom is agnostic, her partner is catholic, and my dad is wiccan-ish. I have copies of lots of spiritual texts, and I'm often surprised how many universal truths there are between them.

Oh and I love the King's Speech quote on your signature, that was such a beautiful movie!

Awww thanks. I am a big fan of the Unitarians, and when we have religious members who find their churches intolerant of their beliefs and their nature (which usually means their being gay) - but they don't want to give up being religious I direct them towards the Unitarians. If I ever wanted to join an actual church it would be my first choice.

It is not the only choice, mind you. The Episcopalians are another option worth looking into, some varieties of Buddhism, and the Hindus.

Having brought up the Bible, I am aware of

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."(KJV)
    But I read the Bible cover to cover and nowhere is there any specific admonition towards lesbians. Now that hardly seems fair. Why, it's almost as if something were mistranslated; fancy that. Possibly at the Hampton Court Conference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authori..._James_Version. Perish the thought.

This seems like a good place to quote TheWest Wing:

AH! Yes! The West Wing is one of my husband's favorite shows, and that moment/episode is both of our favorites. Thanks!

And I borrow heavily from hinduism myself, new people ask who the girl in the poster is, when it's Krishna as a young boy, with a cow. *facepalm

Nice to meet you twinkle~. . .I really really loved that clip too