Thread: Diapered in Red Deer

Default Diapered in Red Deer

Hi all~. . . I'm new to this site and would like to meet some people like myself. I've never really hung out with other ab's or dl's cuz I've been in other countries for the last eight years or so. I love traveling and have been to 28 different countries (many of them diapered, many not).

I started wearing diapers at about 9 years old because my friend had to wear them and I was curious. I used to stay over night there all the time so I could sleep in pampers. Then. . when I was 12 I got busted bigtime by my parents and their friends in an embarrassing scene!. . . I stopped for a long long time.

I developed many other interests like smoking, trapshooting, drugs, and traveling until I was 25 and saw my first diaper girl pic! Wow. . I bought the first diaper I could find! Attends w/ waistband (1998). I was hooked again~

I just got married to a Japanese girl last April and she doesn't know I wear diapers. She's in Japan now and I just returned to Canada to find a job before she joins me next month. We thought we'd better leave after we got shook up from the earthquake.

So now just trying to adjust to canadian life. . . . find a job and get settled.

Welcome to Adisc. I will be traveling soon as well to France. Congratulations on your Wedding. I pray your marriage is fruitful and free of strife.

Again welcome to adisc

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Welcome to Adisc. I will be traveling soon as well to France. Congratulations on your Wedding. I pray your marriage is fruitful and free of strife.

Again welcome to adisc

Thanks GundamMeister! I hope you have fun in France~ I've never been there but I would love to go. You must be excited! I always am before going on a trip~

I am very excited! It should be super fun.

Again welcome

Quote Originally Posted by babytraveller View Post
    I love traveling and have been to 28 different countries (many of them diapered, many not).
    Please list which countries were diapered

Sure. . . I wore diapers in Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Equador, and columbia. I actually wore diapers during the majority of my time in the Amazon. It was the only time I ever just pretended I was incontinent and wore diapers for almost 2 months 24/7. All that time I was traveling with others. . . sharing hotel rooms etc. The diapers in the Amazon are not discrete at all (Tena Basic/plastic) , and I had to carry lots of diapers because we went far into the jungle on boat tours. . . I thought it was amazing how accepting everyday people are. They didn't judge me at all. I wouldn't do that again though and I don't recommend it. Its way too hot to wear diapers there and many times I had to wear diapers even though I didn't want to. Its the only time I ever pretended I was incontinent. I've also been diapered in Canada and USA.

You get more interesting by the post; well done. You'll have to tell us about the skeet shooting.

I just got married to a Japanese girl last April and she doesn't know I wear diapers.
    Do you plan to tell her? Or keep it hidden? Whichever way, I wish you the best of luck. BTW can I assume you speak Japanese?

Oh, you mentioned drugs; as Adisc mixes minors and adults anything seen as promoting anything illegal or that could be considered self-harm is verboten. Other than that one little thing great intro and excellent continuation into the thread.

I'm not sure when I'm going to tell my wife. I know that she doesn't have "mommy" tendancies. . . . . I tested it~ But she has AB. . or at least "little girl" tendancies. At this time, I don't really want to "play" in that way with her because I want to keep my sex life and my diaper life seperate. I want to have both! For me, diapers are very sexual. . and they would take over if I let them.

Nope~ I don't speak a word of Japanese! I was a full time student while I was in Tokyo and I had a full time job too. I was studying Pedagogy there at an American University. . . so any free time I had to study, I had to study that. I feel bad though. . . not being able to communicate with my Japanese family.

welcome to Alberta hope you enjoy your stay and good luck on job hunt.
    In edmonton myself