Thread: Joining ADISC.

Countryboy95

Default Joining ADISC.

I have a friend ( that I met online) and he wants to join. But the site won't accept him at this time. Says something to that affect. So can some help me to help my friend

Won't accept him? Like, he can't create a profile? Or people on here aren't welcoming him?

If he's having technical difficulties, you could create the profile for him, tell him the password, TELL HIM TO CHANGE SAID PW.

If people aren't welcoming him, I could talk with him, send him a friend request and stuff.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Won't accept him? Like, he can't create a profile? Or people on here aren't welcoming him?

If he's having technical difficulties, you could create the profile for him, tell him the password, TELL HIM TO CHANGE SAID PW.

If people aren't welcoming him, I could talk with him, send him a friend request and stuff.
    The highlighted section is very bad advice. If Countryboy95 were to follow it, he would be reprimanded for opening two accounts. Better advice would be to get all facts and post these in the requests forum.

0.o Oh. Right! Ha, sorta forgot that was a rule.
    Sorry, don't open a account for him! Heh.

<.<
    >.>

Maybe send him an IM or email or something, try to troubleshoot the problem he is having?

crazykittensmile

The only person who can help you with this is Moo. Get your friend to try and sign up and then to either take a screen shot or to copy & paste the message he is getting which is preventing him from signing up. The more information he can get about his problem the better. Then open a new thread in the requests forum outlining the problem your friend is having and Moo will be able to look into it and hopefully find a reason for, and then a solution to, the problem so that your friend can sign up.

Countryboy95

I'd tried walking him through it and it isn't letting him activate the account