Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull-Up's 4-5t and Goodnites S/M

Default Pull-Up's 4-5t and Goodnites S/M

Hey everyone, I was wonder, how much bigger are Goodnites S/M size in regards to Pull-Up's 4-5t? I was wondering because I have Large Goodnites, and they fit well, if not being a little on the big size. I also have and wear Pull-Ups size 4-5t, which while quite fun, don't fit terribly well. So I was wondering, are the small goodnites a nice happy median? Thanks.

How come USA have better diapers then UK. I dont understand this.....

I think generally the opinions of potty training are different across the pond - it's a lot less taboo than here in England. It's the same reason you don't really see anything other than Tena pants in the shops - mild incontinence is one of those issues swept under the carpet tbh.

That said, we do have access online to a lot more than the US for generally cheaper - tena/lille/abena/molicare are all European (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    If you really want try the smaller size. They are bigger than pullups.
    Ahh ha, thank you very much. And does anyone have any thoughts if I throw underjams into the mix?

Like many other opinions you will find anywhere, I say that they each have their strong points. I have found Underjams to absorb much more than Goodnites. Underjams also have extremely stretchy sides, if you are even a little too big, they will fall apart in around an hour. Though, if you fit into Pull-Ups, you should have no problem with Underjams. Good luck. ^_^

I also found the latest goodnites had gotten much bigger and they fit me too large. I tried the pull-ups and they fit not bad, tried the goodnites s/m and wow they fit pretty amazing. They're snug, leak guards work better (or should i say just work for better & faster wetting) because of that and they come up to around proper height in my opinion(on me anyways), also its nice to have a diaper that doesn't come up over top of my belly button like the l/xl when pulled up. I wouldn't reccomend underjams though, unless they've become bigger, just forget it. They're quite smaller than goodnites and the sides will eventually tear each time...

If anyone cares, I bought some smalls today, and they're awesome! Takes a second longer to put them on, but I love them!

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by Mombasa View Post
    If anyone cares, I bought some smalls today, and they're awesome! Takes a second longer to put them on, but I love them!
    now how much less do the smalls absorb then the larges? I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    now how much less do the smalls absorb then the larges? I'm just curious.
    Don't actually know yet, still chilling in the first one.