Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard or soft

Thumbs up Hard or soft

I like to poo in my diaper but its always soft and the clean up is... well you know. I like to have a log in side my diaper. What would be the best thing to eat to make it go hard. I have tryed toast but that dont work. Need some great tips.

crazykittensmile

I don't know that it is possible to just eat something, or avoid something, one day and guarantee a hard stool later the same day or the next - in order to change the consistency of your stools you may need to make changes to your diet over a longer period of time in order to see a difference. If you are already eating a nutritious, balanced and healthy diet then I would not recommend trying to make any changes to your diet in order to harden your stools. Hardening your stools too much may make them harder to pass, which could lead to a tear or haemorrhoids, or it could lead to consitpation.

I was watching 'Embarrassing Bodies' which is a UK TV show where people go to visit a doctor with their embarrassing problems and have them broadcast on national TV for all to see. There was a man on there whose stools were too soft and so he was put on a low-fibre, stool hardening diet. However, he did this after discussion with a doctor and I would not recommend drastically trying to change your daily diet without consulting a nutritionist or doctor. Even if they harden your stools omitting or reducing certain types of foods from your diet, or adding foods with little nutritional benefits, will likely also effect you in other ways and could add calories or take a lot of nutrients from your diet. If you are changing your diet then you need to be sure any foods you stop eating are replaced with something equally nutritious to maintain a balanced diet. As such, this is probably something best discussed with a doctor or nutritionist.

i am going to give this thread a 2 hour life time before a mod comes along and closes it just an estimation but these kind of threads normally dont last too long.

Hahaha. Jesus I was going to ask this question but I was too afraid of coming off like...well...this.

I like smooshy poop :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    i am going to give this thread a 2 hour life time before a mod comes along and closes it just an estimation but these kind of threads normally dont last too long.
    8 hours later....Guess not lol

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by DLAJ View Post
    I like to poo in my diaper but its always soft and the clean up is... well you know. I like to have a log in side my diaper. What would be the best thing to eat to make it go hard. I have tryed toast but that dont work. Need some great tips.
    Ugh... wanna trade poo consistency? I'd be happy to... I'm tired of having rock-poo. -_-