Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying first pack of diapers

Default buying first pack of diapers

what should I go with? Bambinos or XPmedical?

I need pros and cons of each please

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    what should I go with? Bambinos or XPmedical?

I need pros and cons of each please
    I have not tried bambinos, but I am a big fan of the Abena's from XP medical. I have used the Xpluses in the past, and I'm getting ready to order some Airpluses later this week. They are the thickest available, not counting dry 24/7, are very good quality, have great absorbancy, and are very comfortable!

If you like bulky diapers then cheapest is best, quality ones are thinner.

pepsicolaisgreat

I would vote for the Bambinos. There a great diaper. I need to buy some more soon. Hadn't had Bambinos in at least a year.

I'm considering ordering a sample pack of the Teddy Bambinos.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by SaturdaySissy View Post
    If you like bulky diapers then cheapest is best, quality ones are thinner.
    Not exactly true, in fact, it's pretty much the opposite, the more expensive nappies tend to be the thickest. Ones like Abena x-plus and molicare super are by far thicker then el cheapo nappies :3. The only nappy thicker then an abena x-plus is a dry 24/7 :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Not exactly true, in fact, it's pretty much the opposite, the more expensive nappies tend to be the thickest. Ones like Abena x-plus and molicare super are by far thicker then el cheapo nappies :3. The only nappy thicker then an abena x-plus is a dry 24/7 :X.
    Really? Most people on SissyKiss seem to prefer the cheaper brands. These are the ones I buy (safe link): Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diapers Store
    I don't know for sure but I think they are repackaged Bambinos.

I'm confuzzled, Cuddlz aren't a cheap brand, in fact, on a price level with Bambinos... that said, they are pretty thin now too...

hi, I didn't try any other diaper than Molicare super and tena maxi, which one would you advise me to try? (in plastic of course...what else...) and how do you get a very thick and safe one? thanks

I used to only wear Depends as they were the easiest to get. How ever, I now see how cheaply they are made. I ordered a Molicare and an Abena sample pack from XP Medical and now I crave more. I am going to order a full case/pack when I get paid. They both are so much thicker. Another plus is that the tapes do not come undone as easily as Depends. Plus wear a Depend after an Abena feels like you are wearing underwear. The thickness is that much different. Good Luck!