Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lidl (UK) Siempre

Default Lidl (UK) Siempre

Went into a Lidl supermarket and was amazed to find Siempre adult all-in-one incontinence pads amongst the current "Young at Heart" special offers (26May2011). Medium size only, they are quite thin (thinner than a Tena Slip plus for example) with breathable mesh sides and 4 double tapes to secure.

A pack was purchased and a pad tried on when back at home. The pad is really comfortable on my medium sized frame, you would hardly know that it is there. And very absorbent for a normal daytime pad, they even work at night. Best of all, no leaks. In fact they are really good. And at 9.99 for 28 pads, much cheaper than the premium brands.

Strange though, there is no mention of the product on the Lidl Special Offer pages. And it is a speial so may not be replaced when they run out.

Awesome!, hi ho hi ho, its off to lidl I go!,

they better be stocking them up here, I cant see them selling like hotcakes tho.

*EDIT* Can you post some pics in your gallery please, so i know what im looking for XD
    Last edited by HappyNappin; 29-May-2011 at 08:48.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I was also amazed to see adult nappies there. Didn't get it because I assumed the quality won't be very good. But if you say they're worth trying, I think I'll get myself a pack.

Quote Originally Posted by nappiednick View Post
    Went into a Lidl supermarket and was amazed to find Siempre adult all-in-one incontinence pads amongst the current "Young at Heart" special offers (26May2011). Medium size only, they are quite thin (thinner than a Tena Slip plus for example) with breathable mesh sides and 4 double tapes to secure.

A pack was purchased and a pad tried on when back at home. The pad is really comfortable on my medium sized frame, you would hardly know that it is there. And very absorbent for a normal daytime pad, they even work at night. Best of all, no leaks. In fact they are really good. And at 9.99 for 28 pads, much cheaper than the premium brands.

Strange though, there is no mention of the product on the Lidl Special Offer pages. And it is a speial so may not be replaced when they run out.

Hi, I also saw them in my local store but didn't buy any because at approx 30p a pad I didn't have much confidence.

Thanks for the info.

Me & BabyAlex86 have just been to our local Lidl & picked up a pack of these... We're pleasantly surprised with them! Just put Alex in one before we came out to lunch... I know he's wet once so I'll come back later on & fill you in as to how good they are

crazykittensmile

It's a shame that they only came into Lidl stores when I got back to Wales - I am rather anonymous at my home at uni and could have picked up a pack of these, at the cheap price, out of curiosity. I am not really in a position to buy them from the Lidl here though, I have nowhere to hide them and am more likely to run into someone I know here. I wonder what the chances of them still being in stores in 2 weeks when I'm back in England are...

Thanks for the info might go have a look tomorrow :P x

changeme

Will go and have a look tomorrow, had seen the young at heart special offers but the nappies/diapers weren't advertised
    thanks

These are fantastic.
    Im just back in, i was out with some friends driving about and playing on tyre swings, i was out for about for 3 hours and stayed dry, in that time they didn't break up at all, they took a pent up flood with ease, and are still comfy enough that im going to bed without a change.

Like i said these are just like the attends slip regular, specifically the medium, like the attends they are a touch on the small side, they have figure of eight padding, like the attends, the only areas they aren't like attends are that they don't smell like roast chicken one the ph control kicks in, probably because wont have fancy odour control, also they dont seem to wick/spread wetness around much, thy do seem to swell nicely tough.

Im currently drinking a 2L bottle of water, i plan on finding their limit before the nights out.

---------- Post added at 08:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

Morning report, The held up pretty well, I had the tinyest tottiest leak from around the bottom of my bum while I was doing my morning wee, I think it had sagged a little and the padding at the front had started to break up, both of these are probably my fault I get a bit 'excited' down there most mornings.
    the nappy was pretty wet by the time I took it of, but it wasn't that heavy when I was carrying it to the bin so i'm not really sure how much it would take.

This should be interesting, i'm going up to lidl just now to get some more packs, I wonder if the price will of changed any now the young at heart event is over.
    Last edited by HappyNappin; 30-May-2011 at 09:19.

Well, I think I have to rethink my original thoughts that being cheap these wont be any good.

I'm off to get pack from my local store.