Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with diapers...

Default Sleeping with diapers...

Last night i tried sleeping with a diaper on. I swear to god it was the worst nights sleep I have ever had. I just cannot seem to take my mind away from the excitement of wearing long enough to fall asleep. I was hoping to wake up with a wet diaper, but at around 3:30am i gave up, wet it, removed it, hid it, and went to bed.
    Any tips on how to fall asleep with one on?

Your just not used to it yet. Give about another 2 nights then you should be able to sleep propley.

Even I have some trouble sleeping with one on sometimes.

EmeraldsAndLime

Sleeping in a diaper can get very uncomfortable, especially in the warmer months. If you have a cooling system (and you don't mind paying the electricity bills!) then I suggest you get your room down to a cool temperature. That way, it's a lot more comfier when it gets warmer under the sheets.

I found that a bigger diaper helps, one that doesnt hug your waist as much. As much as it defeats the purpose, you might also want to forget your wearing one, so you calm down abit.

also, it helps when I sleep on my stomach, so... your favorite sleeping position might help.

You could not go to sleep with the diaper on because you do not get used to it.

Try more nights, you will fall asleep as usually. If not, try other brands, different brands fit different people.

It took me a while to be able to sleep through the night that way. Objectively, I still find I sleep better without them, but it's no longer a big difference. It's harder for some people than others. Just stick with it if it's important to you. It wasn't really that important to me and so I wound up trying it at widely spaced intervals and on one of those random tries, it worked.

I slept in a Depends once, and it wasn't too bad. Follow their suggestions on keeping a cool room, otherwise you'll start sweating; and that can get uncomfortable. Being a depends, it wasn't all that great. I should write a review using a standardized point system.

Hey when I first had the pull up kind of diapers I had one on and I fell asleep in it but for some reason i didn't wet it well it was wet but it wasn't pee it was sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by 123street View Post
    Last night i tried sleeping with a diaper on. I swear to god it was the worst nights sleep I have ever had. I just cannot seem to take my mind away from the excitement of wearing long enough to fall asleep. I was hoping to wake up with a wet diaper, but at around 3:30am i gave up, wet it, removed it, hid it, and went to bed.
    Any tips on how to fall asleep with one on?
    That happend to me the first time I wore a diaper to bed, but I didn't wet my diaper, it was one of those refastanable velcrow types, I just used it the next day.

The next time I used a goodnight and I was so dam tired I just slept all night, and didn't wet that one either, I don't want to ruin an expensive mattress.

I can't think of any tips I can give you. That is because I actually sleep better in a diaper than without one. I don't know why, I just do. Perhaps I am fortunate.