Thread: Anyone else seen this

hummmmmm. Interesting. And kinda hot. It would make a good story!

But really, bullying is bad, if you call this bullying. I am guessing the girls did not want to wear diapers or be hit with hot dogs. But. It sounds pretty harmless. I know if I could of tricked my friends into wearing diapers and letting me throw hot dogs I totally would! hehe

Cheerleaders in diapers?
    no pic no proof

but really, whats so bad about a little hazing?

wow very interesting and strange, cant say id ever fling a meat product at someone. who flings sausage?

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

that sounds alot better then what i remmember going on to certain people i went to school with.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    . . . but really, whats so bad about a little hazing?
    While this incident seems relatively benign (though embarrassing), such rituals have a tendency to get more extreme as time progresses leading activities that can cause long-term physical and mental damage.
    Let's re-frame this a touch: What if instead of denying acceptance, the senior cheerleaders made the consequence for non-compliance a broken arm? Is it still alright? Why? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    While this incident seems relatively benign (though embarrassing), such rituals have a tendency to get more extreme as time progresses leading activities that can cause long-term physical and mental damage.
    Let's re-frame this a touch: What if instead of denying acceptance, the senior cheerleaders made the consequence for non-compliance a broken arm? Is it still alright? Why? Why not?

Except in this case it wasn't that extreme, so it's irrelevant. Your logic can be used to stop playing sports, too. Playing sports gets adrenaline pumping, which sometimes leads to anger when losing, which sometimes turns to violence, and in serious cases, people have died in fights. Guess no one should ever play sports.

Still the point is that no one should have to submit to humiliation just to be part of a school sponsored team or group.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Well, it's not like it wasn't going to happen anyways.

But seriously, it's a dangerous fucking sport to begin with. Cheerleading get's boring so new tricks have to be invited and the new tricks have to be better then the old ones. So higher, faster and more injury prone tricks will have to be implemented otherwise, whats the point?

Anyone can dance, few can do flips in air.

The hazing I don't agree with I see it as a form of bullying, just with the consent of the 'victim' for rewards. And of coarse it's dangerous if they want to go along with the activity then why stop them? All activities/sports like football, parkour, skating, etc... have their risk.

There is a difference between abusive Hazing and having fun as part of a Team. I know a lot of girls who like to play around and some of them do... questionable things. There is really far too little information here so I don't feel like jumping to a conclusion. I don't see how this puts us in a bad light, however in order to get the idea of diapers as hazing one or more of them might be TB/DL.