Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a newbie, so exciting :3

Default I'm a newbie, so exciting :3

Hello, I'm Tafshin. The reason I chose this name is because when I was younger (like, 12), I picked the name Taf for my username on an ABDL site I frequented (maybe because it sounded like Taffy, I dunno e_e). And Shin is an alias I use alot on sites I frequent now, I thought it'd be cool to just put them together. But to avoid confusion about what to address me as, Shin will work just fine for me.

Anyway, time to move deeper into my introduction...

I'm a 20 year old AB/TBDL (I dunno what age the transition goes from TB to AB, someone enlighten me? xD) from the Oklahoma area. I've known I had the desire and want to wear diapers and do baby things since I was 5, though I found out what an AB was, and realized that I wasn't totally alone in my feelings around age 12. Like many people I've talk to, I've stolen diapers from younger relatives and practiced in secret throughout my childhood/teen years. when I made the move to where I am now at 13, my desire for those things dwindled surprisingly up until a few years ago.

I opened up and told my girlfriend about this, and she is incredibly accepting, and now practices with me on a regular basis as an active mommy figure.

(The above I tried to say as much about myself as I could, since the more I tell, the better you all will get to know me. But I also don't want to give away all the personal details just yet, or have a lack of something to talk about later. =P)

I'm also a restaurant worker, a writer, avid video gamer, and just all around good friend to alot of people (sometimes I wonder why that is sometimes.)

My kinks and activities include:

-Diapers
    -Pacifiers
    -Being clingy/cuddly
    -Being ornery
    -Getting in trouble for being ornery

For me being a baby isnt necessarily sexual, but it seems I can pretty much mix and match sex and babying when i want mostly. But over 80% of the time its not.

I hope to become a regular on this site, since I've been looking for an expressive outlet for a long time. If I've said to much, i humbly apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Your a newbie?

*runs around the place in exticment*

Welcome!
    *nod nod*

Yupper, and I'm excited as well. >w<

Nice to meet you !

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    -Being ornery
    -Getting in trouble for being ornery
    *checks the definition of "ornery"*

Oh, right. I find you being ornery hard to believe.

Welcome and pop by the chat sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    *checks the definition of "ornery"*

Oh, right. I find you being ornery hard to believe.

Welcome and pop by the chat sometime.
    Heh, try saying that to Mommy. I was really bad when she was just getting used to the whole Babying thing. But once she got her footing, I'm good "most of the time"

But I'll stop by the chat right now, actually.

Well, I was trying to goto IRC, anyway, and I can't yet send PMs, =_=

Error404

Good to have you with us! Excellent intro post! It's rare that people put effort into these things!

+Rep for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Good to have you with us! Excellent intro post! It's rare that people put effort into these things!

+Rep for you!
    Thank you >W<

I try.

Thank you so much Eddy.

I'm looking forward to having alot of fun here ^^