Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm New!

Default Hi I'm New!

hi gaiz im 18 grl and lyk diapers have cam want 2 msn lolol

Er. Yeah.
    Hi! I'm Sarah/Sawah/Sawaa, previously known as Pfilkins on here.
    I'm 18 years old, one part teen baby, one part diaper lover, one significant part little girl. I'm also male to female transgendered, well on the way through my transition into the estrogen ocean.
    I'm from Nashville, current living in Australia.
    I suspect that I'm in a minority, actually, as my doctor made an effort to explain my babyisms to me, stating that it was a natural response to crave the LG lifestyle due to not having had it the first time through life. Go figure!

thx 4 redin my intro lulz

Welcome, and looks like you picked an interesting time to join :P. Hopefully things are up running soon...*crosses fingers*

Oh, and everyone is different here, that's what makes it such a great place

Yeah, welcome. As Andysetra said, you picked one hell of a time to join. In under 24hours we have 3 pages of intros, Not from new users but some from older users wishing to re-introduce themselves to a reseted forum. Since the old posts and forum is lost for the time being :'(.

But don't let the surge of topics put you off. Its hopefully only going to be a temporary phase, personally I have never been through anything like this on a forum this popular. So I do not know how long it will last.

Has anyone here recognize that she used to be Pfilkins on the old forum? From the sounds of the posts in here, it sounds like you ppl. thinks she is a newbie....

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    previously known as Pfilkins on here.
    Just in case it didn't stand out XD

I think I remember once seeing you on the flashchat..I might be wrong. :P
    Anyways, Welcome back then.

Oooh... another transgirl...
    Last edited by Peachy; 22-Jan-2008 at 08:12. Reason: removing color tags - purple color is for mods only!

ooh, your currently living in australia.. welcome to the land down under, watch out for the kangaroos... hehe nah welcome and may i ask What state your living in currently.. im in NSW.

again hi pfilkins, as the girl i once knew now sawaa... and the doctors respose is in a lot of ways quite logical... but i doubt its the whole truth

Welcome back, Sarah, my discussion-partner in musical-crime and Answerer of Questions Obsolete! It seems as though our original debate was lost with the original forums, so what say you to an intellectual tie? ^ ^

Enjoy yourself, Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysika View Post
    Oooh... another transgirl...
    Hullo :3

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    ooh, your currently living in australia.. welcome to the land down under, watch out for the kangaroos... hehe nah welcome and may i ask What state your living in currently.. im in NSW.

again hi pfilkins, as the girl i once knew now sawaa... and the doctors respose is in a lot of ways quite logical... but i doubt its the whole truth
    Yeah, you're right, it's just academia filled with the need to explain those different XD I'm in Canberra, that's in NSW too I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Welcome back, Sarah, my discussion-partner in musical-crime and Answerer of Questions Obsolete! It seems as though our original debate was lost with the original forums, so what say you to an intellectual tie? ^ ^

Enjoy yourself, Sarah!
    It's my own fault for being so tardy to reply XD So I'd have granted you the victor. But a tie is preferential!