Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost diapers Found!

Default Lost diapers Found!

So I am home for a couple of weeks for summer vacation and my mom asked me to clean out my part of the basement( a bunch of toys and random stuff from when i was younger) so I was moving all the stuff then I came a cross a old package of goodnites and the package had about half of them left! I know what I am doing today

Wow, now that's a lot of luck. Enjoy and have a good day.

I could never get into that kind of situation. I would probably go crazy searching the house and stuff if I somehow misplaced diapers since there is no way in hell I would knowingly allow my parents to randomly come across them.

Or were these diapers from when you were a bed-wetter in your youth? In which case some other funny thoughts might cross your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by skikid2010 View Post
    So I am home for a couple of weeks for summer vacation and my mom asked me to clean out my part of the basement( a bunch of toys and random stuff from when i was younger) so I was moving all the stuff then I came a cross a old package of goodnites and the package had about half of them left! I know what I am doing today
    Well then...*Birtish accent* What're we gonna do tonight, Brain?

The same thing we do every night, Pinkie. Get padded and relax for hours upon end!

averby

lucky you! i once found 1 before i got interested i just threw it out.

Good for you. I would never find anything like that in my basement. It would probably be my garage instead since my garage is full of random crap and I always find something interesting there.

Quote Originally Posted by skikid2010 View Post
    I know what I am doing today
    Fun fun fun Hee Hee

-Gus