Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: solo hotel time

Default solo hotel time

I'm driving across the country, well halfway, to Texas. I needed to stop and was already wearing all day and I now get to sit in some random hotel room on top of the covers in my bambinos. It is nice but changing in the bathroom at In-n-out was not the most fun in the world. Lol

This will probably be my last chance to wear for a while. When visiting the folks it ain't easy to wear.

Does anyone else travel 24/7 or have experiences like this?

Yup. One time I had to drive across Washington State in the middle of a huge snowstorm. Knowing the time it would take, I decided to don a Depend pull-up. I changed at a rest area about halfway. It actually worked out great, considering that I drink alot of water when I drive. It cut some serious time off of what could have been an even longer trip.

Good for you! :-)

I do this a lot. Check my posts and blogs.

The only downside is I only have have one bambino left. I may not wear today after all.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    The only downside is I only have have one bambino left. I may not wear today after all.
    I hate when your down to your last one. You really want to use it but on the other hand you want to save it for an emergency.. lol when I'm down to the last few I start thinking about how great I had it and all of the diapers I should have saved but didn't because a tab ripped off.. Why can't there be a magical diaper fariy?

I would want said diaper fairy to visit me now. I used my last one today.well it is still on right now I suppose I'm still using it. Lol. getting more is kind of an issue at my parents house. they know when I get a box it's diapers.kind of awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    It is nice but changing in the bathroom at In-n-out was not the most fun in the world.
    haha that's funny, In-n-Out is fucking amazing. They finally brought In-n-Out to Texas.

I'm so obsessed with that place that I'd be honored to change in one of their bathrooms lol.

I went to a hotel with my girlfriend once, and plan on going to a hotel to wear... I still live with the folks so its kinda hard to wear around them so I'm definitely thinking about trying this.

Hope you have fun on your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by babyinside View Post
    I went to a hotel with my girlfriend once, and plan on going to a hotel to wear... I still live with the folks so its kinda hard to wear around them so I'm definitely thinking about trying this.

Hope you have fun on your trip!
    me and an ex-gf of mine went to a hotel for a night for me to show her the abdl way. she was into it a little and even wet a diaper, it was a night i will never forget, but i am much happier now that my current gf is even more into it and we live together so i dont have to pay for a hotel every time i want to wear a diaper or have her change me.

I still wet my bed once in a while and my parents / family knows this. According to them (my parents) I am not allowed to wear diapers, I never was. BUT on long car trips and when we stay at hotels I am allowed to wear diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even at some relatives houses I am allowed to wear. It is nice to be able to fall asleep in the car and not worry about getting stuff messy. We go on long car rides pretty often to visit relatives, YAY! My parents only let me wear them for convenience and so I dont mess up a hotel bed or so we dont have to stop too often. My 11 year old brother wears one too, but his is usually dry and mine is usually wet It is kind of akward to tell my mom that I need to pee (I am supposed to try and not need to use my diaper in the car when I am awake) and then tell her that I did not make it and just need a new diaper the next time we stop.... Next weekend I am going on a long car ride, about 8 hours! and my mom has already bought a package of diapers and some baby wipes for me and sam(brother)