Thread: a big hello to every one from lilandypandy

Smile a big hello to every one from lilandypandy

hiiii ok it keep,s telling me that i am a lurker humm i honestly am not i am a truely adult babyboy and have been for over 11 year,s and in real life i am incontinnence. i am disabled due to braking my spine and i did a lot of nerve damage but i doing ver good now i work two part time job,s and walk as much as i can and keep fit i was unable to walk for some four year,s but i am a real fighter .. so i truely thought i would come in here and say ty and a huge hi from me i truely would love to chat to yall soon and i love chating . ty wave,s bye bye for lilandypandy.

Countdown

It says you're a lurker, because you joined in March and have not posted until now. It'll go away when you post more.

Sorry to hear about your disability, but it's great you're able to walk. Welcome to ADISC!

AM NOT A LURKER siting in my corner crying pweseee i not a lurker take it away...

Countdown

It's only a rank. And it goes away after you post some more (I don't know the exact number).

Quote Originally Posted by lilandypandy
    I am incontinnence
    Ahhhh! *runs away and hides behind a thin tree*

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    It's only a rank. And it goes away after you post some more (I don't know the exact number).
    1 post and then wait up to an hour for the forum to recalculate in which group everyone belongs.

Welcome andy, don't be too shy to post.

Quote Originally Posted by lilandypandy View Post
    AM NOT A LURKER siting in my corner crying pweseee i not a lurker take it away...
    Oh gosh