Thread: UK onesie supplier

Default UK onesie supplier

found a supplier last week, or whenever, in the West Mids, clothesline.co.uk; they do a few garments, but the one i was interested in was the MUW08 all-in-one underwear. you have to phone them and they're mainly geared to the business buyer, not retail, but they will sell retail.
    unfortunately, they don't stock the garment in a 'small' and P&P amounts to 10 (for orders under 100).
    naturally, i didn't buy, but worth a try if you've got some spare money.

and if anybody knows where i can purchase the same garment, in small or kids sizes, in the UK, i'd be thankful to know. ta.

Try rackety's there stuff had a good rep for quality.
    Their adult vests are a wee a bit more expensive @ 12, and are sleeveless, there xl childrens vests start at 10, they have a flat charge uk p&p of 4.

hiya, Happy, thanks for responding, but i already know about Rackety's: been using them for years - in factish, i was probably the first in this 'community' to do so, a long time before they started doing stuff for adults. i tend not to plug them as they don't state an ab/dl awareness in their blurb. it's good gear, though, and very hassle free on the customer service side of things.

if you hang on till the winter, primark stock them, and they go for about ten pounds, not sure on the sizes, but they seem ok

Quote Originally Posted by ridermeers View Post
    if you hang on till the winter, primark stock them, and they go for about ten pounds, not sure on the sizes, but they seem ok
    Ooh, where do they have them usually, are they in packets with all the thermal long johns and stuff? I saw those this winter but didn't think to look for onesie type things...