Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi
    I just wanted to say hi dl inc. mostly at night, had prostate opp. and thats when it all started. Ok just wanted to say Hellow. snowden

Hi and welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about your operation I hope everything turns out better in the long run. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here and make many friends!

Quote Originally Posted by snowden View Post
    Hi
    I just wanted to say hi dl inc. mostly at night, had prostate opp. and thats when it all started. Ok just wanted to say Hellow. snowden
    While I'm sorry to hear about your medical condition I do need to tell you that that wasn't the ideal introduction! We want to know what makes you you! I'm sure you don't identify yourself by your medical condition, so tell us how to identify you! Are you the guy that's hockey mad? Are the the quiet guy with the strange fascination for sofas?

What sorts of hobbies or interests do you have?

I too would like to hear of your hobbies.

And yes a warm welcome to the Professor Xaviors schoo... Erm.. ADISC and I too am sorry about your medical mishap. Those kinds of things are just no fun and they are quite a bear to have.

Welcome and please do enjoy your stay.