Thread: Gettin back into it

Default Gettin back into it

well i am a diaper lover and bedwetter from texas and i have recently gotten back into this lifestyle of diapers and yeah thats it

thank you, the college life makes it tough to keep in touch with the diaper world

Quote Originally Posted by durkalurk View Post
    well i am a diaper lover and bedwetter from texas and i have recently gotten back into this lifestyle of diapers
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

and yeah thats it
    That's it? You have nothing else of interest to share with us? I'm sure you have plenty of things to share: hobbies, interests, field of study, job, etc.. When you think of some, hopefully you will share a few of them with us here. If you cannot come up with any other things to share, here is a link to an excellent article on writing a great introduction. Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by durkalurk View Post
    thank you, the college life makes it tough to keep in touch with the diaper world
    See...I knew you had at least one more thing to share here! What field are you majoring in?

As far as college life and AB/DL, I do understand how that affects one's free time in general, and specifically free time indulging in AB/DL. ADISC has a fair amount of people who are attending college or graduated from college. If you have any questions about balancing AB/DL time and college, feel free to ask here or to create a new thread in the adult baby forum.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-May-2011 at 06:02. Reason: adding additional detail and link to sticky