Thread: Hi folks

lpoolboy

Smile Hi folks

Hi lovely people
    I have just found this support group and I must say it is great. I am really pleased with the overall 'atmosphere' of the boards - well done!
    A little bit about me...
    Am 26 and from the uk. Like many things including cinema, reading, going out with friends etc. Plus I enjoy wearing nappies for fun. My favourite brand is Abena.
    I hope to meet some friends here too!
    J

Countdown

Thank you! We try to make this place as friendly as possible. ^_^ Welcome to ADISC, J.

Howdy mate and welcome aboard. It is a friendly place and if you get involved and get the best out of it I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.

Also, can I infer from your username that you're a Scouser? I was in your city a few weeks back, had a good time and it seems like an interesting place - the Albert Dock at night is a mighty fine sight - but perhaps you can answer a question for me: what's going on with those banana-dog things that are everywhere? Most peculiar creatures. I imagine they have something to do with the capital of culture malarkey and they are fairly cool, but they're a strange sight nonetheless.

lpoolboy

Hi guys - thanks for the messages, yes I am from the capital of culture 2008!
    You are right the super lamb bannanas are all around Liverpool at the moment, there was a competiton to design them and I think there are 125 of them all around Liverpool.
    The albert dock is a lovely place and changing daily as Liverpool One opens and there is a flurry of building in the Albert Dock too.
    Thanks J

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by lpoolboy View Post
    The albert dock is a lovely place and changing daily as Liverpool One opens and there is a flurry of building in the Albert Dock too.
    Thanks J
    Ohh...Liverpool - Capital of Construction Sites. Honestly, you'd think they'd finish all the building and remodeling before the year of being the Capital of Culture, but maybe they think the construction sites are some sort of culture too.

Either way, a late welcome from me too!

Peachy

lpoolboy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Ohh...Liverpool - Capital of Construction Sites.

Peachy
    lol
    I think you are right it does feel like a builders yard here!
    Thank you all for your hellos. I have said it before and will say it again... a lovely atmosphere on the boards here
    J