Thread: Welcome, ADISC

Default Welcome, ADISC

Hi, I am MysteriousSkin. I came here so that I can have ABDL discussions and see what this type of community is like.
    I am nice and funny... and silly. I'm adorkable! :P
    Interests include anime-type stuff (visual novels, in particular), writing, meeting new people, and horror movies. I also have a guilty pleasure for Pretty Little Liars (hehe).

Anyway, I am getting more into the ABDL scene after I met my boyfriend. He was interested when I told him I liked diapers. He's not so much into the AB part. But then again, I am only a slight A/TB; I like things like onesies and cute diapers, but not talking like a baby or sitting in a high chair. lol

I hope to have a pleasant experience here, and I hope my prescience provides others with the same. Don't worry, I don't bite! Usually.

Welcome welcome! I think you'll find lots of friendly folk here to talk and make friends with. Don't be shy! What kind of anime stuff you dig? I used to be really into manga, now I'm not so much but I am a Pokemon fan pretty hardcore. I hope to see you around more often - it seems like you'd be a great person to get to know! Enjoy your stay!

-Cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
    Welcome welcome! I think you'll find lots of friendly folk here to talk and make friends with. Don't be shy! What kind of anime stuff you dig? I used to be really into manga, now I'm not so much but I am a Pokemon fan pretty hardcore. I hope to see you around more often - it seems like you'd be a great person to get to know! Enjoy your stay!

-Cosmos
    In actuality, I too don't watch much anime anymore. It's more like I enjoy the whole "otaku" subculture (but if I put that down, most people would not know what I meant :P). I enjoy the artstyle and many of the cute archtypes presented in anime-type stuff.
    But to answer your question, some of my favorite manga and anime are Mahoromatic, Kodomo no Omocha ("Kodocha"), Sailor Moon, Suzumiya Haruhi, Onegai Teacher, Chobits... Hm, I could list forever. :P
    I just am too busy now for most anime and manga. I mostly play anime RPGs like Persona or visual novels. I should get back into it though.

(P.S. I agree that Pokemon is great. )

Welcome! You sound totally adorkable - I love it! I hope your boyfriend eventually warms up to you wearing diapers. How often do you get to wear? What was his reaction when you told him?

Thanks!
    He actually likes the idea of putting me and diapers and cute clothing. He just doesn't like the idea of changing a dirty diaper or overtly baby things. He's going to try changing a wet diaper though. I talked him into it. :P
    As for how often I wear, not very often. I can go months with not wearing. But ever since we met I have been wearing about once or twice a week. It's not as fun without someone else.