Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Place to Buy Abena X-Plus?

Default Cheapest Place to Buy Abena X-Plus?

I've been searching but figured it would be easier to just ask here. What is the best online retailer to buy Abena X-Plus and other similar diapers? Post some links, please!

XP Medical or ABUniverse sell them. Members seem to have the best experience with XP Medical. Enjoy!

I've used amazon in the past and they are pretty reasonable.

I go down to this diaper store about 20 miles away. I get a pack of 12 Secure X-Plus for $18, no tax. Paid in cash, no real name, no real info. :3

Amazon I got 42 for 50 bucks and free shipping. U gotta dig but they're there

actually wondered the same thing but i found xp medical to be the cheepest i ordered them friday 5-20 at 11 and got them at like 9 on tuesday morning cross country lol really good and i thought amazon didnt do discreet shipping am i wrong

XP Medical is #1 in my book. Desecrate free case shipping, and almost the cheapest per case price. I did buy a case of X-Plus from Diapers Direct recently through ebay as they said they were X-Plus not M-4 and they were $3.00 less than XP with shipping. They sent M-4s in a box well marked as such with their name on the return label, very embarrassing! AND they left unwanted feedback on my ebay account. NEVER AGAIN! Presently XP medical and Northshore Care are the only suppliers I trust with my orders.

Quote Originally Posted by crinkleboy93 View Post
    actually wondered the same thing but i found xp medical to be the cheepest i ordered them friday 5-20 at 11 and got them at like 9 on tuesday morning cross country lol really good and i thought amazon didnt do discreet shipping am i wrong
    Amazon was completely descreet actually. It just depends on what company you order from. Got a shipment from both northshore care and some other company. Both had no description of what the contents were nor the full company name.