Thread: Getting settled in again.

Default Getting settled in again.

Hey all, Currently I'm trying to get back in contact with the admins but I'd like to say hello to new faces and old ones. This is FalloutFox from about, oh gosh, a year ago? I stayed on this site for about a year or two before life got in the way of regular internet time. Doing nothing pays no bills!

I was just posting to say I'm figuring out my life and i have time to talk about in the forums again! yay!

Hey welcome back, as for contact with the admins you can usually find one in the IRC (depending on the time) or I think there is an e-mail posted somewhere that you can use to contact Moo (or 3rd option is the requests forum).

Outside of doing stuff to pay the bills and figuring out life , what are some of your hobbies and interests and the such?

Abbey smells, and is a very mean person.

I can't say I missed ya, since I never lost contact with ya x3

Welcome back tho :3

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey welcome back, as for contact with the admins you can usually find one in the IRC (depending on the time) or I think there is an e-mail posted somewhere that you can use to contact Moo (or 3rd option is the requests forum).

Outside of doing stuff to pay the bills and figuring out life , what are some of your hobbies and interests and the such?
    I got in contact with moo through the support forums, but thank you!

Lesse.. oh gosh i have too many. Guitar, bass, drums, piano, my band, Fine arts (mostly pencil work at his point but I'm expanding). College i guess i could say is a hobby and this entire fetish is a lil bit of a hobby in itself. Then of course all the time spent with friends. :3

Yourself?

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there. First , though I don't remember specifics about you under the old username I will look up your old posts. In the meantime what an excellent name; and excellent avatar too. And another plastic pant fancier is all to the better, though I have nothing against the (apparent) hordes who hate them. In fact it was enlightening to see so many off in that other thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-ab-dlism.html - I feared the whole plastic panted crowd and the whole idea was dying, to be carried on by a few old age pensioners and a few young hippie environmentalists.

I had been under the impression most of today's generation would be like, meh, no opinion, never seen or tried a plastic pant for anyone over 40 pounds. The fact that there's a bunch of pp haters warms my heart because it means the concept is alive and well; you won't hate a thing you have never heard of.

Think of it this way. for every hater of a thing will be a number of fans; whatever the ratios are, the number of each must be more than zero. More dangerous would be a number with no opinion at all.

update: I hear

Abbey smells
    Correction:

does not.
    :P @ smellystinky wuff above (who does NOT smell of awesome.)

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeyJunction View Post
    I got in contact with moo through the support forums, but thank you!

Lesse.. oh gosh i have too many. Guitar, bass, drums, piano, my band, Fine arts (mostly pencil work at his point but I'm expanding). College i guess i could say is a hobby and this entire fetish is a lil bit of a hobby in itself. Then of course all the time spent with friends. :3

Yourself?
    Wowzer! so pretty much a major artist then? Wish I could do half of that xD

Mine is music, video games, movies, hanging out, board games. You know all that exciting productive stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hey there, Hi there, Ho there. First , though I don't remember specifics about you under the old username I will look up your old posts. In the meantime what an excellent name; and excellent avatar too. And another plastic pant fancier is all to the better, though I have nothing against the (apparent) hordes who hate them. In fact it was enlightening to see so many off in that other thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-ab-dlism.html - I feared the whole plastic panted crowd and the whole idea was dying, to be carried on by a few old age pensioners and a few young hippie environmentalists.

I had been under the impression most of today's generation would be like, meh, no opinion, never seen or tried a plastic pant for anyone over 40 pounds. The fact that there's a bunch of pp haters warms my heart because it means the concept is alive and well; you won't hate a thing you have never heard of.

Think of it this way. for every hater of a thing will be a number of fans; whatever the ratios are, the number of each must be more than zero. More dangerous would be a number with no opinion at all.

update: I hear

Correction: :P @ smellystinky wuff above (who does NOT smell of awesome.)
    Oh jeeze! all these compliments and i have nothing to say! *tsks at myself*

Yes! cloth diaper plastic pants passion man. :P

Wowzer! so pretty much a major artist then? Wish I could do half of that xD

Mine is music, video games, movies, hanging out, board games. You know all that exciting productive stuff
    Coolz. What do you do with music? What genre of video games? ect. :3

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeyJunction View Post
    Coolz. What do you do with music? What genre of video games? ect. :3
    Just listen mainly, never really had the "go getter" spirit to learn. I could probably play drums, but need a set first. Mostly adventure and Strategy games, with some FPS and RPG thrown in. Do you play any, and if so what genres? =P

Just listen mainly, never really had the "go getter" spirit to learn. I could probably play drums, but need a set first. Mostly adventure and Strategy games, with some FPS and RPG thrown in. Do you play any, and if so what genres? =P
    definitely. I play many different Rpg's, including dragon age, mass effect, and borderlands. I also enjoy online shooters like Team fortress two and puzzel games like portal and machinarium. :3

Nice! Good list of RPGs, does it also include KOTR? =P. Heard really good things about machinarium, haven't gotten around to trying it yet though. Have you played Portal 2 yet?