Thread: Lost my onesie link!

Default Lost my onesie link!

Hey guys,

Somewhere, on a Googling kick a long time ago in a universe far far away, I found a link to a really great value snap crotch T-shirt in plain white, on a UK-based disability/incontinence clothing website. I know it was recommended on *some* AB forum as having a good fit and holding up a wet nappy well but can I find it again? Can I heck. The site had a beige background if I remember rightly, and also sold things like trousers with velcro sides - does anyone have any idea where it might have been?

Commencing search, just for you! I hate losing a link and not being able to find it. I'll post here if I find anything.

crazykittensmile

Could it have been racketys? They make clothing for disabled adults and are based in the UK: Popper Vests for Adults (R115)

I have some of their age 12-14 onesies and they are of a fantastic quality and fir me very well - even though I am a 5'6 adult they are not at all tight. However, their adult vests are not T-shirt style and the site appearance isn't as you describe. I did a bit of a google search for 'disabled clothing vest' etc and couldn't find anything else UK based I'm afraid, but good luck in your search.

It definitely wasn't Rackety's because I'd never seen that till the other day! It looks awesome and if they actually did a T-shirt onesie instead of the sleeveless ones I'd be right there, but they don't unless I'm going completely blind. I can't really see myself in an AB muscle vest Although saying that, I'm only 5'3" so it might be worth trying their age 12-14 size. Thanks for the thought

I don't think it was Cuddlz either - they cost much less than 20, I'm pretty sure, and they were definitely meant for disabled people. The post I read about them in originally was talking about how they fitted better because they were designed to be used, not as costumes. If I'm remembering rightly they were somewhere in the 10-15 price range, but I'm starting to think I might be confusing it with one of the American sites in the big list post that's elsewhere on here. Might explain the price difference... stupid exchange rate!

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by tinyfish View Post
    It definitely wasn't Rackety's because I'd never seen that till the other day! It looks awesome and if they actually did a T-shirt onesie instead of the sleeveless ones I'd be right there, but they don't unless I'm going completely blind. I can't really see myself in an AB muscle vest Although saying that, I'm only 5'3" so it might be worth trying their age 12-14 size. Thanks for the thought
    I'm 5'6 and it fits me well even over a thick nappuy and is not at all tight. Unless you have a large chest size then I would definitely recommend trying one - they are incredibly good quality for the relatively cheap price and the cotton is lovely and soft. They have changed the design slightly since I ordered but I doubt they have hugely changed the size.

ravin18

i dont know any uk sites but i dont know if this will help i got one from XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies and it was great really held up for a few years with everyday use