Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites

Default Goodnites

I went to the store for the first time by myself today to get some goodnites.

The only thing is, I'm a pretty big guy, and I can BARELY get them around my waist. Is there anything I can do to make them bigger?

Pre stretch them before you try to put them on.

Otherwise would working on losing a bit of weight be a bad thing to attempt? It seems like it would be beneficial in a large number of areas, diapers being one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post

Otherwise would working on losing a bit of weight be a bad thing to attempt? It seems like it would be beneficial in a large number of areas, diapers being one of those.
    Very true, but It's pretty had for me to stay focused on a diet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNite View Post
    Very true, but It's pretty had for me to stay focused on a diet.
    I found that drinking a large amount of fluids (mainly water) makes it much easier to avoid less healthy foods.

Also when I am away at my college for the semester I don't keep any snacks or soft drinks in my room, this makes it much easier to cut down on extra calories. Unfortunately while I am home for the summer I actually have to watch what I eat since if I open a bag of goldfish and start eating them, I will have an empty bag of goldfish the next day. =p

Countdown

If pre-stretching them doesn't work, you could try doing what I used to do with baby diapers. I'd sort of staple them together, but not directly on top of each other, so that it increases the diaper's length. I don't know how well this would work with a pull-up like Goodnites though.

I would try cutting the stretchy sides of one goodnites and then i would simply hot glue them to another goodnites,for the perfect fit you might want to get technical and do some messurements for the cuts so you can get thet snug fit, i havent tried it but i think i might go buy some goodnites .(what are better goodnites or pull-ups)

I'm in your EXACT situation. I tried dieting too but i shrink everywhere except my thighs (damn leg muscles)!

I did several things to make them fit...
    -I'd tear the goodnite at the seams of the stretchy waist bands, then I'd attach another goodnite's stretchy waist band to the original goodnite and then staple them all back together, making a goodnite with a wider waistband
    -I also did the same thing as above, but attached pampers tapes/tabs to the goodnite waist bands to make it into a diaper.
    -Also, I would tear the goodnite at the seams and attach 4 fairly large safety pins to the waist bands (2 on each side) to connect it back together like a pull-up again.

Now that's what I usually do, most of the time the 2nd one with the pampers tapes and it works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post

Well if only you had ADHD. The medicine they give you makes it a pain to gain weight. I can eat whatever I want and it takes me forever to gain any tiny amount of weight.

TennisPlayerBlake

I have less than a 28 inch waist, and i still fit in 4t-5t pull ups, so i can't help you. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Blairbabe View Post
    I have less than a 28 inch waist, and i still fit in 4t-5t pull ups, so i can't help you. Sorry
    So was there a point in posting?