View Poll Results: Which best describes you?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight Male

52 55.32%
  • Straight Female

7 7.45%
  • LGBTQ Male

12 12.77%
  • LGBTQ Female

7 7.45%
  • Asexual Male

10 10.64%
  • Asexual Female

3 3.19%
  • Unsure Male

4 4.26%
  • Unsure Female

3 3.19%
  • Male with other, unrelated kinks, fetishes, or fixations

14 14.89%
  • Female with other unrelated kinks, fetishes, or fixations

3 3.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gender role and AB/DL?

Default Gender role and AB/DL?

Something i've noticed is that WAYYYY more men seem to participate in this then women. Also, i have noticed that a lot of people on here seem to be LGBTQ, a larger number proportionally then the general population of people, fetish or not. So I was just wondering, does anyone have any specific reason that they know of why abdb men are in abundance way more then women? And if there is any connection between other aspects of sexuality and this one in turns of commonality?

Thanks! I'm looking for anyones opinion, no experts required!

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Also, i acknowledge that the poll is slightly off as my result will represent participant people in the community, not necessarily all types of people. So please for the most accuracy, anyone who can vote, please do, including readers who don't have an account or don't like to comment! Thanks! <3

One theory I've seen on here and on other places is that as the male genetalia are located on the outside of the body that men find diapers more sexually stimulating (cause of the direct contact). Women have their parts largely on the inside so there isn't as much contact with the diaper. Ofcourse this leaves out the AB part as there's also people who derrive little to no sexual pleasure from wearing diapers.

And perhaps there's more females out there whom are afraid of showing their face cause of the large number of creepy males on a lot of *bdl related sites.

I am both heterosexual and DL, I also have a few other kinks such as omorashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    LGB...T?...Q

When did transgender become a sexual preference?
    It's often mixed in the same group of sexual things which society needs to deal with. Q=questioning for anyone who didn't know...

God knows if it were my choice it's be:

ABDLLGBTQ =DDD

---------- Post added at 06:28 ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    One theory I've seen on here and on other places is that as the male genetalia are located on the outside of the body that men find diapers more sexually stimulating (cause of the direct contact). Women have their parts largely on the inside so there isn't as much contact with the diaper. Ofcourse this leaves out the AB part as there's also people who derrive little to no sexual pleasure from wearing diapers.

And perhaps there's more females out there whom are afraid of showing their face cause of the large number of creepy males on a lot of *bdl related sites.
    The first theory is very interesting, I wish that'd be looked into more...

And the second one I'm sure is at least in part true. Fundamentally who looks to the Internet to fulfill sexual tension? Boys a tad more then girls if you catch my drift!!!

---------- Post added at 06:29 ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    I am both heterosexual and DL, I also have a few other kinks such as omorashi.
    That's very interesting =] which fetish came first? Because both of them are EXTREMELY closely related.

Butterfly Mage

There was no option for "Asexual male that prefers same-sex companionship".

Quote Originally Posted by bighugeford View Post
    It's often mixed in the same group of sexual things which society needs to deal with. Q=questioning for anyone who didn't know...
    Yeah, when talking about rights of individuals it's included because it's somewhat similar to some people, as they see being homosexual as being more like the other gender. When you really get down to it, transgender issues should be separate from LGBQ issues, since they are quite different.

All of this is irrelevant, though. In this context, it doesn't make sense to have transgender, since it is not a sexual preference. As an aside, the Q for questioning is redundant, because you made a separate field for "unsure".

As a separate gripe, why is being gay or bisexual lumped in as one group, but being straight is its own? Bisexuality has as much in common with being straight as being gay when you're asking straight up sexuality without considering the social ramifications.

LGB...T?...Q

When did transgender become a sexual preference?
    Since it's a poll with various sexual orientation options, it makes perfectly good sense to include transgender people.

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Since it's a poll with various sexual orientation options, it makes perfectly good sense to include transgender people.
    As for me, I'm a gay man, and I have a bunch of kinks, as well, one of which is diapers. There are a lot of gay people in the community, although I don't know if that's just a visibility thing or because there are more gay ABDLs than straight ones.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Transgender is a sexual identity, not a sexual orientation. Being transgender is irrelevant to sexual orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    There was no option for "Asexual male that prefers same-sex companionship".
    Sorry bout that =\ I actually thought about that but figured LGBTQ would cover it. Duely noted, I apologize <3

---------- Post added at 06:52 ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 ----------

Yeah, when talking about rights of individuals it's included because it's somewhat similar to some people, as they see being homosexual as being more like the other gender. When you really get down to it, transgender issues should be separate from LGBQ issues, since they are quite different.

All of this is irrelevant, though. In this context, it doesn't make sense to have transgender, since it is not a sexual preference. As an aside, the Q for questioning is redundant, because you made a separate field for "unsure".

As a separate gripe, why is being gay or bisexual lumped in as one group, but being straight is its own? Bisexuality has as much in common with being straight as being gay when you're asking straight up sexuality without considering the social ramifications.
    Again, this is a very true statement, also well-put and thank you for bringing it up =]