Thread: How I am AB besides using diapers

Default How I am AB besides using diapers

In my introductory post, I stated that I have incontinence problems, not part of me being AB. I'd have to wear diapers anyway even if I were not AB. But I am AB in other ways besides wetting my diapers. (Or messing them, if I'm physically ill, but not otherwise.)

I would like to know what others do here, as far as regressive behavior. In my case, much of my ABehavior (my own word) is for stress release, not necessarily sexual. I'm new here, and trying to abide by the rules, so staff please correct me if I say anything too indelicate.

AB's, do you like to:

*Suck your thumb or a pacifier? I do. Usually my thumb. I need to be careful with some pacifiers, because I am allergic to latex.

*Play with toys or watch children's programming on TV? I do. My favorite toys are legos, crayons, and Barbie dolls.

*Cry out loud? That's a big stress reliever for me. I can control it, and do when I have to, but I find it even more therapeutic when I can let loose and just wail. Ordinarily only my husband hears me do that, but once when I was having a very painful medical procedure, I couldn't help it. Imagine me, a grown woman, in the doctor's exam room, mouth wide open, going "waaah" like any baby--until I managed to quiet myself by sucking my thumb. Not that sucking my thumb was any more adult, but it saved me from knowing other patients might hear me bawling out loud the way a child does.

*Drink from a bottle or a sippy cup? I do, sometimes. It depends on what I'm drinking. Carbonated beverages don't work so well.

*Speak baby talk? I enjoy that. Not only do I use juvenile terms such as "me gotta go potty," but I also like to mispronounce some words, for example a W sound in place of an R. My husband and I have been talking about maybe going on a trip to a place no one knows us, and letting people overhear me talk to him using my W's instead of R's, as if I always talk like that.

*Dress like a baby? My hubby and I have matching baby sleepers. His is blue, mine is pink. I also like to put my hair in pig tails.

*If I'm allowed to ask about it--what about shaving? I do, for sanitary reasons because of my incontinence. The resemblance to a child is a side benefit.

I think the one regressive behavior I do NOT enjoy is being spanked. I don't even know why others do enjoy it. Goodness knows I got enough of that when I really was a child.

I would enjoy hearing what others do when they regress.

Good post.

Here is my AB thing i do.

* Some time i suck my pacifier when i feel for it.

* I love children's show like bob the builder and Handy Manny.

* I love to drink baby formula from my baby bottle.

* I love to wear my babyfur shirt. It have cute babyfur print on. And i lik to sleep whit my onesiz some time.

* I always shaw it is more easy to get clean when you have made a messy diaper.

And i always sleep whit a plushi. It is so great.

*I hold a stuffed animal every night, and if I can't for some reason (I.e. having company early the next morning), I make a point of spending an hour or two with one of them before I go to bed

*I occasionally play video games aimed at younger audiences

*I have watched TV aimed at younger kids

*I suck a pacifier from time to time

*I color coloring pages from the internet every once in a while

*I sleep with my pony blankie every night

*I suckle my paci every night

*I wear diapers or Goodnites on occasion

*When I regress I like to watch cartoons like My Little Pony and some times I finger paint

*I wear footie pajamas

*I have a bunch of stuffed animals and often sleep with them

*I wear (and use) disposable and cloth diapers on occasion

*I watch cartoons and animated films

*I like to be cared for and called little

teamaster

I wear diapers
    I suck my thumb
    I hug my pikachu plushie tight

Quote Originally Posted by PinkJammies View Post
    I would like to know what others do here, as far as regressive behavior. In my case, much of my ABehavior (my own word) is for stress release, not necessarily sexual. I'm new here, and trying to abide by the rules, so staff please correct me if I say anything too indelicate.
    I think "ABehavior" is a wonderful word! Welcome!

*Suck your thumb or a pacifier? I do. Usually my thumb. I need to be careful with some pacifiers, because I am allergic to latex.
    Yes, I suck on a pacifier a lot of the time, when in private, and all night. I'm not allergic to latex, fortunately. I don't suck my thumb very often -- if I'm in a situation where I'm away from home and get a private moment and feel the need to, perhaps.

*Play with toys or watch children's programming on TV? I do. My favorite toys are legos, crayons, and Barbie dolls.
    Yes, both. I like My Little Pony too! I also have a lot of children's movies on DVD. I'm not that into Barbie dolls, oddly, although I'm one of those male-but-identify-as-baby-girl types. I like Legos and other toys that you can put together and take apart, like those ring stacking toys and those beads that pop together, and even blocks. I also love coloring. Also children's books. If I can get my wife to read them to me, they're even better.

*Cry out loud? That's a big stress reliever for me. I can control it, and do when I have to, but I find it even more therapeutic when I can let loose and just wail.
    That's not something I've really gotten into, but I'm sure you're not the only one who has. I think mostly I don't want to panic my wife and make her think I've gotten hurt or something.

*Drink from a bottle or a sippy cup? I do, sometimes. It depends on what I'm drinking. Carbonated beverages don't work so well.
    I drink from a sippy cup a lot, when in private. Bottles sometimes. I don't drink a lot of carbonated drinks. (Doctor's orders.)

*Speak baby talk? I enjoy that. Not only do I use juvenile terms such as "me gotta go potty," but I also like to mispronounce some words, for example a W sound in place of an R. My husband and I have been talking about maybe going on a trip to a place no one knows us, and letting people overhear me talk to him using my W's instead of R's, as if I always talk like that.
    Oh, I do both those things ... but my wife and I talk like that to each other a lot anyway. We're disgustingly cute sometimes.

*Dress like a baby? My hubby and I have matching baby sleepers. His is blue, mine is pink. I also like to put my hair in pig tails.
    I love pigtails, but I don't let my hair grow long enough to have them. I wear a footed sleeper every night -- I have 4 of them. And I have some baby-type clothes that I wear sometimes, in private. I usually wear a onesie over my diaper and under my adult clothes.

*If I'm allowed to ask about it--what about shaving? I do, for sanitary reasons because of my incontinence. The resemblance to a child is a side benefit.
    I don't think there's a prohibition against talking about shaving the diaper area ... I do that too.

I think the one regressive behavior I do NOT enjoy is being spanked. I don't even know why others do enjoy it. Goodness knows I got enough of that when I really was a child.
    I'm not that into being spanked; the only attraction to it for me is that it would help me feel more like I was in the child role. But it doesn't happen in my relationship, so no big deal.

I like to crawl around when I can, but a lot of our house has a hardwood floor, and that hurts.

I sometimes like to wear bibs at meals, when in private. Sometimes not.

*Very nice post* I have enjoyed reading it and the follow ups.

I know that I am a little different from some and alike to some....

I suck a paci... most all the time when I am at my own home, when I am visiting my family (like now) I only suck it every so often and make sure I lock the door at night!

I drink out of a bottle. I have tried the sippy cup but it really depends on what age I feel like I am at the moment.

I often wear depends (mostly because I am poor and they cost the least)... but if no depend is available, I always wear pads (I have some incontinent problem where I drip after I pee and then if I laugh, cough, sneeze, etc. I pee on myself.)

I love all kinds of plushies and have a very big teddy bear to small little webkinz.

I love being babied but more in a role play situation. I usually do not let anyone into my walls unless I feel like I can trust them.

I do online mommies but nothing more than that. I am not interested in sexual affair at all. But I am interested in spanking and other punishment just because I have a guilty conscience sometimes. Most things I do is take my pants off and sleep in only diaper or write lines or get spanked (and I crave to be spanked at times) and sit in the naughty chair... which I tend to hate more than anything.

I love to watch tv shows like Calliou, Barney, Sesame Street and some other shows that were popular when I was younger.

If you ever saw me in a store in the baby section, you would wonder how long I would stay there or if I would ever leave.

I have footed sleepers but its too hot to wear them now.

I have a onesie.

I did not like the experience of plastic panties.

I get whiney a good bit and I like to argue but not serious argues... just tantrums sometimes.

I like to be anywhere from baby to 2 years old.

I dream of people changing my diapers and such but not sure I would ever let anyone do that to me for real.

I feel more comfortable as a baby than as an adult most of the time!

I wear and use my nappies, i do the baby talk thing sometimes, i suck dummy and drink my milk from a bottle, sometimes i wear a bib if I'm having certain foods, I am very attached to my teddy and cuddly dragon, i can't sleep without them and even take them on holiday with me, and i'm not shy about people, seeing me with them either, like i'll let them come out there travel bag (they travel with me in there own bag, no way are they going in a suitcase in some baggage hold) they like to look out the window of the plane or coach, or sometimes I'll pose them for a photo in front of a landmark, and in my experience nobody has ever said anything bad or mean to me about that, which makes me feel very happy that not every human is a meany! sometimes i'll play with my rubber ducky's in the bath, i love wearing my onsies and footed sleepsuits only i need some new ones as the sleepers have got holes in the feet. I have been to a AB mummy once it wasnt a full session, i couldnt afford it, it was just an hour but i had my nappy changed got dressed into baby clothes and tucked up in the big cot (crib) then i had a bottle feed and another nappy change then that was it, strangely i found it quite diffcuilt regressing into my baby side in front of a stranger, but when i was left in the cot for a while i tottaly turned into a baby! laying there gurgling and babbling cuddling and nuzzling teddy kicking my legs up and down and when she came back up to feed me my bottle i felt at that moment i really was a baby, laying there with my head in the crook of hr arms as she cooed over me and patted my crinkly bum and fed em my bottle as i looked into her eyes like a helpless little baby, it was bliss!
    Sometimes I am quite immature anyway, even when im not trying to be a baby, i have tantrums sometimes, maybe you could say its just loosing my temper but i call it a tantrum, and if i get bored i start messing around and doing silly things, i dont get left in the car on my own much anymore because i'm prone to start playing with the indicator and light sticks and taking the handbrake off and stuff, i know im a naughty boy! and sometimes things only a child could fine funny i also find funny, I dont watch many kids shows, but i was an avid fan of teletubbies when it forst came out, and wasn't ashamed to let people know it either, i had teletubby posters on my walls, teletubby key rings teletubby bedset, pretty much anything teletubby related i had it and was not bothered if people saw, in fact i still have my Po mug (shes my fave teletubby) that mug is over 10 years old now and its the only mug i use, i'll be devastated if it ever gets broken, which it probably will, nothing lasts forever after all, but i drink from that cup in front of people like its perfectly normal for a 34 year old to have a teletubby mug! (by people i mean other people than my friends who all know im a big baby! i also sleep like a baby sometimes, even when i'm not in baby mode, by that i mean that when i go to bed usually my arms go up above my head with clenched fists, i have observed this habit in real babies i dunno why i sleep like it, well i dont sleep like it, it feels comfy at first but then it gets uncomfy so i then move them to my side, although i still feel the urge to raise them, i just dunno what do do with my arms when im sleeping! and my fists always naturally clench when I'm asleep, is that normal? i think some of my childish traits may stem from my learning disability but i'm not going to use that as an excuse for me being a AB although i am sure some aspects of it do affect my babyish behavior. really if you take away all my nappies and baby items i would still be a baby because i just feel like i am a baby at heart.