Thread: new to the fourm(

Default new to the fourm(

hi everybody im new here but ive been on the dl and ab scene for a while
    cant say much more becuase the all mighty laptop says its running out of power.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwolf5002 View Post
    hi everybody im new here but ive been on the dl and ab scene for a while
    cant say much more becuase the all mighty laptop says its running out of power.
    Welcome to ADISC!

Well, when your laptop has power again, hopefully you'll be willing to share some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL. If you need any help coming up with something to say, spddan, one of the mods, wrote an excellent guide to introducing yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you!

thanks for the advice .
    well im the hardcore gamer sort of lad if it goes boom im on it outside of gameing i play airsoft and am generaly i play the saboutour sort of role takeing flags planting bombs that sort of thing.
    i also am a fencer and do quite well in competitions

Hey there <insert username here>, welcome to <insert forum name here>!

It's great that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to find us and post an introduction, we hope you have had an enjoyable experience so far! In order to help us personalise your experience, we require a bit more information about you, <insert username here>.

When you, <insert username here>, get a spare moment, it would be most beneficial if you could read the introduction cheat sheet. It has been found that 69% of the time, it works all the time to help you, <insert username here>, to make a good impression on <insert forum name here>.

Thank you for the time and cooperation, it is greatly appreciated. To help improve this introduction thread for later viewers, please could you answer the following questions:

What is your favourite game?
    Have you competed professionally at all in games?
    How much does it hurt to be shot in airsoft?

Welcome again to <insert forum name here>!

*Administering hugs in 3...2...1... hugs!*

TBtrent

Hi everyone. I am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by TBtrent View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new here.
    Hello new here. Nice to meet you! Any chance of making your own introduction thread? Just makes it easier to welcome you separate from blackwolf!