Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends vs Bedwetting

Countryboy95

Default Friends vs Bedwetting

So I told my friend I sometimes wet the bed and that is my biggest secret. Well he said "that's it really?? I did that when I hit puberty, 3-4 yrs ago. It's not that uncommon." I was relieved cause I needed to tell someone and he understood. My point being, if they are truly your friends they will understand. Btw I barely wet so no diapers by parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy95 View Post
    So I told my friend I sometimes wet the bed and that is my biggest secret. Well he said "that's it really?? I did that when I hit puberty, 3-4 yrs ago. It's not that uncommon." I was relieved cause I needed to tell someone and he understood. My point being, if they are truly your friends they will understand. Btw I barely wet so no diapers by parents.
    Parents will take you to a Doctor if you wet the bed too much. Diapers would be a temporary solution to avoid wet sheets - not a permanent one. Also, you are right, most friends would understand bedwetting - it's embarrassing for a child to go through, and other children will generally empathise.

However, I can't help feeling your biggest is secret is that you are TBDL... which is likely to be less likely to be accepted by friends!

Alecs

My friend from elementary school(and still my friend today) had wet the bed when he was younger(and might still, at least at my house). But the cool thing is, when you're real friends they don't really care(except when he slept over at my house and made my sleeping bag wet -w-).

That reminds me of that time when I told my friend about my dlsm. He was like: "Relax!"

Several of my closest friends know I wear diapers and wet the bed. They really don't care either as they are my true friends. I have 2 oldest friends and we have been friends over 10 years too. One of them was also a bedwetter. When he or I stayed over at each other's houses, if we wet the bed, it was no big deal. He doesn't wet the bed anymore(well, except rarely).

True friends will accept it without ANY problem. I have a few of those.
    Most will excract the urine so to speak. I know from experience.

I've never really had a problem with friends knowing -- it's nothing that I've ever gone out of my way to tell, but if the circumstances arise, then it happens. No one's ever given me a hard time about it...and besides, once you hit a certain age people are far more concerned about themselves than whatever goes on in your life!

It is true, a true friend doesn't care. I have told a few friends just because I was asked to help them with a project that required sharing rooms with other men. Since I was open with them that I have to wear and that the only way I could help is if I had a private room and they made it happen. My best friend has been really supportive and hates that I have to deal with this but I keep telling hem that wearing diapers is much better than having to change wet pants all the time.

So be a true friend and you will find true friends.

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    It is true, a true friend doesn't care. I have told a few friends just because I was asked to help them with a project that required sharing rooms with other men. Since I was open with them that I have to wear and that the only way I could help is if I had a private room and they made it happen. My best friend has been really supportive and hates that I have to deal with this but I keep telling hem that wearing diapers is much better than having to change wet pants all the time.

So be a true friend and you will find true friends.
    So TRUE!!

A couple best friends had asked to go places and I needeed to explain why I wouldn't go. They all know about my medical past, and what became of it. So no big deal was made of it. I went and had a great time, they gave me my space, and all was well.

I have a couple friends that know I wear, and they're cool with it. We joke back and forth about it now and then when we walk by the adult diapers in the store, or when one of them has the runs. I've offered to share my stash of diapers a time or two, but haven't been taken up on the offer (almost once).