Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adisc I ask for prayers, hopes and Best Wishes...

Default Adisc I ask for prayers, hopes and Best Wishes...

I just got interviewed for a job at a place called Jungle Park, I'm praying that I get the job.... The interview went really well and They even asked if I could be the mascot (a monkey suit) So yeah I told them yes to all and that I had a pretty wide open schedule. Overall it seems like I got great response and she wanted to make sure that she understood my phone numbers and told me to expect a call between tonight or tomorrow. So guys I ask you for prayers,hopes and best wishes.

On the subject of the costume isn't that like the ultimate furry job for some people? Being in a costume all day? XD

Being in a costume all day might be. Being in a costume where kids will probably abuse you, and the heat gets almost unbearable... probably not

That said, I wish you the best of luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed! What sort of place is Jungle Park? Is it a kids play area? Or maybe a zoo?

It's like a chuck e cheese. It has a play place and arcade and all that stuff.

Here is a link to it

http://www.jungleparkpr.net

Cool - luckily, due to my incessant watching of US TV, I know what a chuck e cheese is - we don't have them in the UK :-(

Anyway, again, best of luck - was it a tough interview process at all?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Cool - luckily, due to my incessant watching of US TV, I know what a chuck e cheese is - we don't have them in the UK :-(

Anyway, again, best of luck - was it a tough interview process at all?
    Not really you just wait and that all. I called because of some local adds in some local website. Looking for a job and they said anyone can come and get interviewed. So yeah I went today and well it's only been an hour since I got back. So yeah the place is like really near my house and all that so it would be one hell of a place to work.

Sounds awesome, would be good money I guess, and good to get a job close to home!

Sounds awesome, would be good money I guess, and good to get a job close to home!
    True I've been without school for two days now and I'm going insane! @_@ I need to be doing something lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    True I've been without school for two days now and I'm going insane! @_@ I need to be doing something lately.

Any games you can play? Tv shows to catch up on? Trust me, I wish I had free time nowadays!

Any games you can play? Tv shows to catch up on? Trust me, I wish I had free time nowadays!
    Haha I do have that stuff it's just no motivation to do it ya know? XD It sucks

Haha, I certainly don't have that issue! I have so much tv and games to watch over my summer break, I can't wait!