Thread: A little boy looking for his princess :P

Default A little boy looking for his princess :P

Hi there, The name is Steve!
    I'm 23 years old, I live one hour from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
    I enjoy the diaper scene, I am still undecided whether I am an AB or a DL
    I have a credit to achieve before I am a high school graduate. I aspire to be a computer technician once I graduate from college.
    I enjoy partaking and watching sports; football, hockey, skateboarding, and billiards to name a few
    I work at a local McDonald's as a Manager, which I take a lot of pride in, it's a hard job, as well as a nice reference. I also worked at a retail chain for 4 years prior to my 1 year employment at McDonald's.

I am a very open minded individual, I enjoy partaking in social events and anything diaper related. I am in the closet about my diaper fetish, which I will continue to maintain for a while I do believe.
    [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 18-May-2011 at 06:02. Reason: no personals ads, please.

Nice intro, but I'd suggest editing it, this isn't a meetup site, nor will any of us help you for looking to anyone. Maybe in time, you might find someone, but that is if you stay here long enough.

Other than that, welcome.

Well thanks dude, I am quite aware that this is not a meetup site, I'm just throwing myself out there Hate to sound whorish not my intention, just that I am on a quest of friendships

Just saying, sounds a bit more than just putting yourself out there. Eventually, you'll get a couple of friends on here--just make sure you don't do anything against the rules and you'll be fine.

Loopygone

Listen to what CarbonFiber says. Both your posts seem like you're desperate to meet people. This is a site with underage members, and we don't want to get into trouble. You're not going to find anyone if you're desperate, or anyone here. When we say it isn't a meetup site, we mean we look down on those who try and use it for that purpose, and will take action against them. I really suggest amending your original post before a forum mod has to.

Also wtf is the perfect AB body? Do you have the proportions of a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Listen to what CarbonFiber says. Both your posts seem like you're desperate to meet people. This is a site with underage members, and we don't want to get into trouble. You're not going to find anyone if you're desperate, or anyone here. When we say it isn't a meetup site, we mean we look down on those who try and use it for that purpose, and will take action against them. I really suggest amending your original post before a forum mod has to.

Well the perfect AB body, being slim and slender, the ability to fit in goodnites and size 7 pampers and stuff :P Always adds to the excitement in the AB category.

Lol usually stick to bambinos now a days anyway, they are just so thirsty :p I'm a huge fan of disposables never tried a cloth 1 yet

Quote Originally Posted by Stevevon View Post
    Well thanks dude, I am quite aware that this is not a meetup site, I'm just throwing myself out there Hate to sound whorish not my intention, just that I am on a quest of friendships
    As you have seen, posts that seek a friendship based on location and/or a relationship will be edited or deleted. You certainly can make friends here, though, as long as you keep the rules on personal ads in mind. ADISC is a support community with plenty of members. Most likely, some of them are going through similar experiences. Others may also share similar interests outside of *B/DL.

Some things that help make friends here include:

1. Posting a good introduction (aside from the removed part, you've done that already. )

2. Participating actively in the forums, especially the off-topic and mature topics.

3. Joining and participating in groups related to your hobbies and interests. (A list of the groups can be found here).

4. Participating in the IRC chatroom (more info on IRC here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

Well the perfect AB body, being slim and slender, the ability to fit in goodnites and size 7 pampers and stuff :P Always adds to the excitement in the AB category.
    Well recovered that man; you have a sense of humor I see. And know about the Pampers size 7 Adisc meme; and used it to your advantage. bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    I see no excitement in wearing disposable butt floss.
    quick and witty; lion shows his claws...

Lol usually stick to bambinos now a days anyway, they are just so thirsty :p I'm a huge fan of disposables never tried a cloth 1 yet
    *parry, riposte*

Ok ok, this one got off on the wrong foot... and maybe could have said sorry... but I think maybe we are being a little hard on him for what surely did look like a dating add... I am willing to let bygones be bygones to keep this rapier wit on board. I think he got the point.

It occurs to me that the difference between a dating add and a really great introduction is often just the contact details. Which were removed (something was.)

I vote we all lay off being defensive or offensive and all buy Raccoon a drink.

Last edited by Raccoon; 19-May-2011 at 06:16.