Thread: Okay, I know this is stupid, but...

Question Okay, I know this is stupid, but...

Okay, so I have a great opportunity. Next week is our last week at school, and I have a strange desire to wear a diaper sometime next week to school. (At school, we have to wear a uniform [shirt tucked in, belt, certain shirt/pants] It would be an Abena s4 (im small) air plus. I dont plan to "use" it. What do you think I should do?
    I know its stupid, but everybody wants to explore diapers, and this is a shot at it

Generally speaking it's a bad idea to wear at school cause of the possible social consequences should someone discover your secret.
    However, if you think that it wont show/wont be obvious under your school uniform and you know for certain you will probably never see most of the people there again after that week then perhaps you could give it a go.

Do think about the possible consequences though, I mean with all these social networks these days, if your secret got out it could find it's way to wherever you're going next but then again I am a little paranoid about a lot of things =p

If you can hide it entirely, it might be a good way to get the exploration out of your system. That said, if there is any chance you might get caught, don't risk it - you're young, and it's not worth ruining your early life over it...

Meh, go for it. You're the best one to assess the situation, and if it seems like a thing to do, then by all means, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    If you can hide it entirely, it might be a good way to get the exploration out of your system. That said, if there is any chance you might get caught, don't risk it - you're young, and it's not worth ruining your early life over it...
    This.. is truly inspirational.

DO IT! or regret the lack of doing it for the rest of your life...all bs aside DO IT!