Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone. Long time (very long time) lurker here. I'm not much for internet forums, but I thought I'd post and say hi.
    Obviously, I like diapers, and have for a while. Recently I have been wearing 24/7 due to a medical condition (non-incontinence related) and have found a lot of support in the incontinence forum. Let me tell you, diapers get really old after a while...
    A bit about me. College student. I'm not too bright, but I like math. I'm a pretty boring person overall, but I enjoy sightseeing (drive around and look at anything).
    I don't know if I'll become a regular here, mostly I just wanted to say thanks for the support. And don't trust anything my profile says, I created it ages ago and have been unable to edit it since I was reduced to lurker status, so I don't know what is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by topix View Post
    Hello everyone. Long time (very long time) lurker here. I'm not much for internet forums, but I thought I'd post and say hi.
    Obviously, I like diapers, and have for a while. Recently I have been wearing 24/7 due to a medical condition (non-incontinence related) and have found a lot of support in the incontinence forum. Let me tell you, diapers get really old after a while...
    A bit about me. College student. I'm not too bright, but I like math. I'm a pretty boring person overall, but I enjoy sightseeing (drive around and look at anything).
    I don't know if I'll become a regular here, mostly I just wanted to say thanks for the support. And don't trust anything my profile says, I created it ages ago and have been unable to edit it since I was reduced to lurker status, so I don't know what is in there.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

What parts of math do you like in particular?

I enjoy sightseeing, too, although I typically bike instead of drive. A bit slower pace means I get to see more things. What is the coolest thing you've seen when sightseeing?

Thank you!

I enjoy differential calculus. It is extremely difficult for me, but there is great satisfaction when you are done with a problem that has taken several hours.

Difficult to say what the coolest thing I've seen is, I've seen a lot...