Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone. My name is JDC4ever. I don't really know how to introduce myself that well. I do know that when my fiance joined this he said some of his likes. So I like video games and hanging out with my friends. The most I like to do though is hang out with my fiance. He's my life

Well, welcome to ADISC and if your fiance didn't tell you already, you're going to have lots of fun here.

What games do you play and is there a place in particular that you prefer when you hang out with your friends?

Hope to hear from you again.

<3 You are my life too sweetheart! <3

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    Well, welcome to ADISC and if your fiance didn't tell you already, you're going to have lots of fun here.

What games do you play and is there a place in particular that you prefer when you hang out with your friends?

Hope to hear from you again.
    I like playing mario, sonic and spyro. Also I like to play guitar hero when I get the chance. I also like to hang out with my friends at the beach or anywhere that is water.

Good, that's fun to hear. Personally, I prefer a nice trip at the museum.

Ah the beach, my favorite place. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, Toms River. I'm actually a real musician who has played in a very good band for 15 years until I decided it was time to retire. I do miss the playing, however. So rock on with Guitar Hero.