Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Size Question - Small Bambinos?

BabyJayk

Default Diaper Size Question - Small Bambinos?

So my Girlfriend has decided she likes the whole AB thing and wants to wear diapers. So I gave her a bag of teddy bambinos size medium. The problem is THEY ARE TOO BIG! They don't fit her wide hips and small waist well. Ladies, any suggestions as to what to do? Because as of now my little girl is walking around with the front of her diaper sagging down and a new Daddy is freaking out! I know bambino used to sell smalls is there any way one might still be able to get them?

Well, if she doesn't plan on using them ABU Cushies are really cute from what I've seen! X3

But, like I said, the reviews say the absorbency isn't the best!

The only thing I can actually recommend, is duct tape. It wont look very good, but it will help to hold that diaper in place. It's better than waiting a few weeks for a smaller diaper, and better than chucking a bunch of bambinos.

As for getting small bambinos, your best bet would be to go onto ebay and see if anyone has any they would sell. Either than that, it's a different brand for you. Best of luck!

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBro View Post
    Well, if she doesn't plan on using them ABU Cushies are really cute from what I've seen! X3

But, like I said, the reviews say the absorbency isn't the best!
    Cushies while being cute give us the same trouble. Or at least I would think so. The smallest size fits someone with a 32 inch waist and she is slightly smaller than that. "26-28" if I had to hazard a guess. I am just a little leery of putting my baby in something that won't absorb well/ ( i have worn cushies before and they aren't as good as the bambinos)

What about Abena? ABUniverse sell a small size of them - and they are pretty thirsty!

Loopygone

I agree with Eeyore, Abena's sound like they'd be perfectly sized for your little lady :P.

You can order some size small adult diapers and some printed diaper tape.

BabyJayk

Many thanks to all that offered their opinions! As a result of the above ideas I ordered her some Abena's size small. They should be here in 3-5 days and we will see if they fit.

Again thanks everybody!

Well done! You won't regret it, Abena are awesome!