Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys

Default Hey guys

I'm new to the site and apparently i have to make an introduction O.o So I'm shifty been into diapers since I was little and such probably the same old stories you've all heard. Just thought I'd say hi :P

How do you know we've heard it before?

We might not have!

C'mon, spill your guts and tell us more about you, other than the obvious!

What do you do in your spare time, for example?

Dan x

When we get statistically analyzed it will make a difference to know who's been diaper-obsessed from a young age (like you and me) and who had their eyes opened later; the latter group interests me as they seem to be in a minority and in a sense are therefore more special in some ways.

But speaking generally, we are each a special case, each is unique in some ways, though there are broad trends among us; for instance whether we are more dl or more into ageplay. One trend is the large group of people who are either too shy and private to say much about themselves - or simply don't think interacting on a support group is useful to them. I started out saying a lot but not revealing much about myself, staying detached on purpose. I gradually became more open about inner things.

Do please stick around, and when you feel comfortable joining discussions, you should feel you are welcome to do so.

Hey there Shifty, welcome to the site!

Do you have any interests or hobbies outside of DL? Favourite tv or music maybe?

Hey again sorry for the late reply but been busy this week. Now that I have more time I'll tell you a bit more. I was really little like maybe 3 or 4 but i was in diapers later than most kids. When my parents potty trained me I started sneaking diapers and wetting them and pretending people would put me in them. Eventually I got caught and my dad told me if I didn't stop using them I couldn't move to the new house with them (keep in mind I was around 5ish so i believed them haha). My dog actually dragged a diaper out that lead to my parents finding out when i was little.

Got back into diapers when I was in high school and I just recently found someone who sold me some SDKs and Bambinos Currently wearing my first classico and its awsome!

Other then DL I'm big into science, hockey, football and such. In third year engineering at university of alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Got back into diapers when I was in high school and I just recently found someone who sold me some SDKs and Bambinos Currently wearing my first classico and its awsome!
    You have a dealer??? That's somewhat awesome!

What is your favourite science? I'm guessing physics as you do engineering?

Ya I'm so happy these bambinos are unbelivably absorbent But I'm actually more into chemistry and materials sciences

[QUOTE=Raccoon;644356]had their eyes opened later; the latter group interests me as they seem to be in a minority

Would like to address that. I wonder where is the best place?