Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hi, my name is... oh wait, you guys don't care about that Anyway, for all seriousness, I'm more or less a hardcore gamer, maybe one day get into the big leagues. But I more game for fun than to be competitive. I am also a huge computer geek, very technical with my hands. I find anything that has to do with technology to be interesting, but i hope to learn to program one day, whether it be computer software or games, I've always like to program. It seems nowadays I'm always on my computer 24/7 when I'm home.

I originally found this site was because I was looking for some good diaper stories. I find it funny, because I hate to read books, at least most books anyways, but I just can't seem to read enough diaper stories. I've also come because this seems like a good site to get help on any questions that may arrive in the future, like what brands are good, which aren't, and what might fit.

As before, I've stated that I like to game, and that I have a huge interest in technology, mostly computers and the sort, but other than that, I don't have many other interests. The others are math, science, swimming every once in a while, and sleep (don't know if that can be considered an interest, but I sleep enough for it to count as one ) Math is a big one for me. It seems all throughout my life, math has come easy for me. I don't know, I guess I think realistically.

What I'm looking to get out of the site is more for the stories. I like a good story in which the story feels real, as in I can imagine this happening in real life. I dislike stories which have no emotion, the characters feel dull, and there really is no conflict at all. But i also look to get more info on diapers that are available to me. Like the type of brands there are, and whether they might fit me, and which to stray away from.

Welcome!

Glad you've joined us here. You're in luck because this sight has no shortage of stories and plenty of people to answer any questions. It's also a great place just to talk and get to know people like us.

Nice into, its not lacking in anything... I'm into gaming as well, its always been natural for me. Do you play Minecraft? That game's the boss.

Look around the sight, I'm sure you'll feel welcome here.

I do happen to play minecraft, along with others like portal 2, Team fortress 2, starcraft 2, LoL, and others.

Portal 2 is pretty fun. I've played starcraft but didnt really enjoy it too much.

Hey, welcome to the site!

You will find plenty of well written stories, and if you look in the articles section, plenty of diaper reviews too!

As for gaming, Minecraft is the scariest game I have ever played. Not due to fear, but due to the way it somehow sucks time into itself. Literally whole days disappear...

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by lawofmagic View Post
    I originally found this site was because I was looking for some good diaper stories.
    Haha that's how I found the site too!!!
    If you're looking for a good story I would reccomend New home for Baby Nick.

I don't really comment on intros too often, but you're into Competitive gaming you say? I'm hardcore into it, I try to keep up with pretty much every major league, though I doubt I'll ever be close to good enough to compete lol.

What games do you follow in terms of E-Sports?

Wait, I do care about your name! Am I just supposed to call you lawofmagic? Law? Magic? Kyle? Whaaaaat!?

I tend to read fiction concerning things I like, though mostly it's age regression. I haven't really touched on the stories on this site, but I'm sure they are just wonderful to someone looking for the type of stories they are.

It's really cool that you know so much about technology and that you are a gamer! I'm a gamer too, though I couldn't compete in anything super competitive. I would rather just play Pokemon or Puyo Puyo with some friends and just have some fun!

Welcome to ADISC.... Kyle! I kid, I kid!

Quote Originally Posted by lawofmagic View Post
    LoL
    You have a favorite character from LoL?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessMonster View Post
    I don't really comment on intros too often, but you're into Competitive gaming you say? I'm hardcore into it, I try to keep up with pretty much every major league, though I doubt I'll ever be close to good enough to compete lol.

What games do you follow in terms of E-Sports?
    Lately i've been following alot of starcraft 2, like gsl, and nasl. Watch day9 time to time. I used to watch broodwar play before SC2 came out, but for some reason, i couldn't get into broodwar, just didn't feel right. But i do watch counter-strike 1.6 every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    You have a favorite character from LoL?
    I haven't played Lol in a few months, but before that, i would have to say my favorite was probably amumu. I loved to be the tank most of the time. Feels like nothing can stop you. And usually, no one else wants to go tank, so i take it upon myself to be the tank that'll keep the team together.