Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to start messing in my diaper

Default I want to start messing in my diaper

I want to start messing in my diaper. I can wet fine. What is the best techinque for doing this. What is the best diaper and wipes to use.

First - don't

Secondly - don't

Third - don't

There have been a number of threads already with this question about messing diapers and the general consensus is just don't do it.

I wear diapers 24/7 and have messed only once when I was actually very sick. The mess, the smell was horrible.

Can I suggest you find some of the other threads on messing and read for yourself.

Peachy

There isn't really a "technique" involved here. You've been going #2 at least every day of your life, so just don't sit naked on the potty but wear a diaper. If you have trouble going in your diaper, make sure it has a looser fit and then sit on the potty with your diaper. Or do what most toddlers tend to do: Squat down and push.

As for cleanup: The best option is showering. Wipe the worst of the mess off your butt with wipes or even toilet paper while squatting over the open diaper, then get into the shower and spray your butt with water. Or, again, squat down and then spray it. it's not really that difficult.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy181 View Post
    I want to start messing in my diaper. I can wet fine. What is the best techinque for doing this. What is the best diaper and wipes to use.
    Let me break this into several parts.

As for a diaper choice, any diaper will do just as well as any other in terms of mess. The trick is that diapers don't really absorb mess, so the only qualification is that the diaper has to keep it contained, which even the el cheapo store brand disposable can do. If you mess cloth, you do have the added steps of dunking the diaper into a toilet to "shake off" the bulk of the mess before you pail and launder the diaper. It really is not nearly as much of a thing as it sounds like.

The real question for diaper choice is how long you plan to wear the diaper after it's been messed. If you're planning to just mess it and then clean up right away, don't bother with a good or expensive diaper, as you won't wear it long enough to wet it to its full potential, and, again, diapers don't absorb mess. They only contain it. If you're planning to mess then change right away, use a basic el cheapo diaper. If, on the other hand, you want to enjoy the experience a bit more and remain in a messy state for a bit more time, until it's well and truly time to change, use a good premium diaper.

As for wipes, they do make adult-sized wipes. I've never used them, but I know they exist. They might work a little better because they're bigger. Baby wipes work, as well, but be advised it takes a fair number of them to get cleaned up, especially if you don't shave your diaper area. My advice is to just clean up in the shower.

As for technique, I could give the flip answer of, "If you have to go, and you're wearing a diaper, then go." Realistically, if you've never done it, it might take a bit of doing. Wait until you really need to go if you can, as trying to force it makes it so much harder. It might help to squat down or sit on a toilet the first time. Alternatively (or additionally), you could try a laxative suppository or something similar. They're something like $6 for a package of them at your favorite pharmacy. Follow the package directions and enjoy the results.

At any rate, you might find it takes a bit more effort to actually make it happen, especially if your diaper is on tightly. Don't force things or hurt yourself. This is part of why I say to make sure you *need* to go anyway, because then it takes so much less effort to actually make it happen.

Ultimately, I recommend that when you finally do it, take some time to experience and enjoy the sensations. I'd also recommend you do it when you have a few hours. That way, you can do the deed, take in the experience for a bit, get cleaned up, and then still have some time for the house to air out before others get home. That smell will linger for a bit, but if someone asks, just say you just got out of the restroom before they got home.

At any rate, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinent17 View Post
    First - don't

Secondly - don't

Third - don't

There have been a number of threads already with this question about messing diapers and the general consensus is just don't do it.

I wear diapers 24/7 and have messed only once when I was actually very sick. The mess, the smell was horrible.

Can I suggest you find some of the other threads on messing and read for yourself.
    I've received some feedback since writing this saying that my comment was not the most helpful. Perhaps in hindsight it only gave one view?

By all means experiment, I think I am coming from my own really bad experience that I was a little negative in my post.

If you have the time, the space and the means to easily clear up (eg showering) then go for it.

Following my feedback I will try to be more measured in comments!

cremep0ps

everyone has a different way of working it.

Not to deter you from trying it, but it wasn't that pleasant when I tried it

Just be sure to get a diaper with a capacity relative to how much *ahem* fecal matter you normally excrete

I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but be prepared to be grossed out. I have done it a handful of times with little difficulty, but I did it yesterday and gagged several times. IMO, poop is a lot more disgusting in a diaper than it is in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Not to deter you from trying it, but it wasn't that pleasant when I tried it

Just be sure to get a diaper with a capacity relative to how much *ahem* fecal matter you normally excrete
    Just remember, though, the diaper doesn't actually absorb it, so it just needs to be sized well enough to keep it contained. If you wear smaller or narrower diapers, then you might want something a bit bigger or wider to keep everything from being pressed out the sides. Honestly, though, most people's normal diapers will do the job just fine.

Also, messing certainly isn't for everyone. For me, the smell doesn't bother me very much, and I quite enjoy how it feels once I've done it. Just make sure you're aware of the clean-up and whatnot.

Okay. Foolproof guide to messing a diaper, right here.

Step one: put on your diaper of choice.
    Step two: go.

It's just that simple.