Thread: Dreams of yesterday.

Smile Dreams of yesterday.

When I was a boy I was a bed wetter. I was not able to break this habit until I was about 12. My parents did not punish me but did tease me about it. My fantasy would have been to have been dipared and allowed to play baby. This is a fantasy I have had all my life.

Willbedamned.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbedamed View Post
    When I was a boy I was a bed wetter. I was not able to break this habit until I was about 12. My parents did not punish me but did tease me about it. My fantasy would have been to have been dipared and allowed to play baby. This is a fantasy I have had all my life.

Willbedamned.
    Welcome to ADISC!

ADISC is a community of people who have a variety of interests including wearing diapers and using babyish items, not just a community of adult babies and diaper loves who focus exclusively on their *B/DL interests. Therefore, do have some hobbies and interests you would like to share? Are you in college or working? Your profile mentions that you like science...what areas of science in particular are you interested in?

Also, as a side note, since you mention a bit of your fantasies: Members on ADISC have a low tolerance for liars, so I wish to warn you to state clearly when you are talking about fantasies. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a liar!

Thank you for reading my post. I have many interests for example I once belonged to an organization called the L5 society. This was a group that advocated building space colonies. The idea was based on the work of a scientist named Gerard K. O'Neill. I also read a lot of hard science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbedamed View Post
    Thank you for reading my post. I have many interests for example I once belonged to an organization called the L5 society. This was a group that advocated building space colonies. The idea was based on the work of a scientist named Gerard K. O'Neill. I also read a lot of hard science fiction.
    ah, neat. I enjoy reading science fiction a bit, although it has been a while since I've been able to read for fun. College takes up too much of my time. *sigh*

hm, I hadn't ever heard of the L5 society before now. I googled it, and I found it was quite interesting to learn a bit about them. (The science between what L5 is went over my head, though. )