Thread: A little about little me...

Default A little about little me...

I am a lucky person, married to a wonderful lady that doesnít understand my love of diapers and being babied, but accepts that it is a part of me. We have all the challenges that other couples have but love each other enough to work through them. I am a very social person and love to meet other people that love diapers and the people that love them.

Actually I met my wife through a friend whom I had met at an AB party years ago. In fact it is my AB/DL friends that I consider my lifelong friends.

Actually my diaper passion started with plastic pants, but plastic pants without diapers under them seem silly. Being of the generation I belong to, cloth diapers and plastic pants seem to be some of my favorite things. However, all the other baby like things that can be adapted to an adult size baby are fun too.

Some of my other interests are sailing, reading and composting. I belong to Toastmasters and am active in my community. Iíve also served as leader of our stateís munch group, Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts. As I mentioned previously, I am a social animal.

I wish to add myself to ADISCís roster so that I may be found by friends both old and new. I also wish to apprise those in or visiting Minnesota that there is a group of friends with open arms to welcome them.

Thank you for reading.

Hey there! Congrats on having such a supportive wife! And it's awesome that you have friends who understand and accept you too!

What sort of things does composting involve? Presumably more than putting waste food in a garbage bin until it rots?

Welcome to the site btw!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    What sort of things does composting involve?
    He eeyore,

I have a number of plastic drums in which I place the correct ratio of nitrogen(greens) and carbon(browns). I mix the contents with some regularity and the bacteria does the rest. The mix can get as hot as 180į F. I'm also working on a rotary composter that is 5 feet in diameter by 4 feet deep which I can turn with a crank. Kind of like a giant washing machine. I make the compost and my wife does the garden.

Thanks for asking,
    Kim (bkimmy)

Hey Kim,

That is awesome! I never realised there was such a science to it! Don't suppose you've ever had any drums explode on you?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Don't suppose you've ever had any drums explode on you?
    eeyore,

Not while composting. Once I was living under some primitive conditions and was using a 55 gallon drum as a water heater, heated by a small wood fire under it, and I neglected to install a pressure relief valve. Luckly I was not near it when it let go. The sound was quite impressive and the area looked otherworldly with all the steam rising off of everything.

It's too bad we did not connect earlier. I just got back from England about a month ago. It would have been nice to meet in person.

Sincerely,
    Kim (bkimmy)

Quote Originally Posted by bkimmy View Post
    It's too bad we did not connect earlier. I just got back from England about a month ago. It would have been nice to meet in person.
    Alas, such is the way the cookie crumbles! Next time you're over, you'll have to hit us UKbies up with a meet then!