Thread: Withdrawals and other such nonsense

Default Withdrawals and other such nonsense

Hey everyone!
    So during the course of this previous semester I got into wearing diapers heavily for the first time in my life, something I've dreamed of since I was tiny. I wore diapers basically every night and even a few times to class. I even went out and bought a pacifier. Say Whaaat?

So now I'm back home, and have been for about a week and I'm missing them terribly. I'm living with my parents for the summer and they are quite prying, though not as much as they were when I was younger.

I'm considering going out and purchasing some goodnites because they are tiny, have a very low rise, and are almost silent. And if I get really daring I'll get some super absorbent Depends to wear at night. (I'm not risking ordering online while I'm home.)

So what do you think? Is this a TERRIBLE idea, or should I go for it?

I mean, today I stole a Depend from my grandmother's apartment. I'm nineteen, I could've sworn I'd grown out of that.

And another question, do any of you ever have feelings of withdrawal like this when you can't wear?

Thanks for your time,
    ~March

If you can get away without your parents finding - go for it! Just remember living at home loses a lot of privacy compared to your own place...

That said, I would suggest you maybe give it a try to avoid wearing for a bit - it's good to just take a break and make sure they aren't controlling your life too much!

I can't condone stealing Depends though - shame on you... *slaps wrist*

As for withdrawal feelings - when I don't have any, I crave wearing an incredible amount. But when I have a pack in my wardrobe, I go through phases of not needing to wear, and generally just wear one or two nights a week - weird huh?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post

As for withdrawal feelings - when I don't have any, I crave wearing an incredible amount. But when I have a pack in my wardrobe, I go through phases of not needing to wear, and generally just wear one or two nights a week - weird huh?
    No, I feel the same way. When I had a drawer full of them I didn't feel the need to wear every night, but now that they are so far away I am craving them ALL the time!

---------- Post added 15-05-2011 at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was 14-05-2011 at 18:04 ----------

I gave in and went and bought a pack. They're hiding contently in my comic book filing cabinet. Wow I'm a nerd. :P

i have some but not with me and its driving me insane!!!